PDA

View Full Version : does anyone have this template...

csinclair83
20-07-2003, 12:41 AM
i know i am onto alot of things tonight...cd copying...outlook...emoticons..and so on...
anyway...

i'm looking for a template, or something, as i'm wanting to make a weekly organiser thingy that i can laminate and put on wall behind my door..like with enuf space between each day of the week to write something in...also with a small bit of space at bottom to wriite "notes" or "to get stuff"...
i know i can make my own but just wanna use a template to start me off..

does anyone know where i can get one from...
i can use with any officexp program...word, publisher, excel, access..frontpage or powerpoint...so doesnt matter :-)

thanks

*Sparky*
20-07-2003, 12:53 AM
What about printing one of the calendar pages from your office program. Cant remember where it was now. Its been a while. Used to print one every month at work to write all over then throw away.

csinclair83
20-07-2003, 12:58 AM
that would be cool
would i b able to add
morning afternoon evening on it?

godfather
20-07-2003, 01:03 AM
Outlook will probably work for you. Under Tools - Options, set your calendar options and have calendar visible. Then File - Print Preview

Play around with that, is likely the simplest to use.

beama
20-07-2003, 01:12 AM
Publisher has a calendar wizard which should do that.

*Sparky*
20-07-2003, 01:16 AM
Or open Word, New then choose from Other documents then calendar wizard.

Baldy
20-07-2003, 01:55 AM
How big do you want it to be?

You are not going to have much space on the average A4 paper. Have you thought about drawing it freehand on a large piece of paper using a marker pen and a ruler?

Might be a damn sight less complicated eh?

Thomas
20-07-2003, 08:24 AM
>Outlook will probably work for you.

Works a treat!

Maryann
21-07-2003, 08:57 PM
And if you have Scottish blood you can turn the large paper over & use the other side. (Hullo Baldy :D ) Poppa John