PDA

View Full Version : Editing Propertoes of Designated Shortcut Buttons

Craig
18-07-2003, 04:19 PM
up the top of the keyboard i have shortcut buttons to internet explorer & outlook express. how can i get into the properties of these buttons like can be done with desktop shortcuts?

godfather
18-07-2003, 04:31 PM
Via the keyboard management software on the PC, that *should* be there as a result of the loading of the correct driver for that keyboard.

Try control panel - keyboard.

If there is no option then its either the wrong driver or editing the commands is not possible.

What model Apple computer is it?....

Craig
18-07-2003, 05:07 PM
where did you get apple from? its a pc company computer/keyboard. it cant be possible to change them i think.

godfather
18-07-2003, 05:11 PM
> where did you get apple from?

Just pointing out (in a subtle manner), that by specifying the PC type people would be able to assist in a much better manner :)

There will be hundreds of people with PC Co multimedia keyboards (now we know what it is) that may be able to assist. Not knowing what type of keyboard you have is a bit limiting for those wanting to help......

tweak\'e
18-07-2003, 05:13 PM
>where did you get apple from?

godfathers subtle humor which replaces his crystal ball when it fails to read your mind on what pc you have. :)

some of the keyboard drivers will allow you to assign different things to the button. depends on what keyboard is used.