PDA

View Full Version : Sony Digital Still Camera & Image Mixer

Less
04-06-2003, 03:41 PM
I am operating Windows XP Home Edition. I have bought a Sony
DSC-P52 digital camera which includes an Image Mixer for thumbnail editing.
I use the Image Mixer to place the names of the people in the photo on to them so that future generations will know who those people are, and where they come from.
My problem is that once the names are over the image, I don't know how to save them, or where to save them to, so that I can find them and burn them onto a CD in an orderly fashion.
Can anyone help me to save them, and where to please?

Muzzer
04-06-2003, 04:24 PM
Whats the name of the program? Does the program have a Save As option under the File menu? If so, with the file open (once youve done your editing) click on Save As give it an appropriate name in the save as file, box and browse to a handy folder or create a new one for your photos say in My Pictures as a subfolder.

Post back if this isn't the info your after.

Cheers Murray P

Less
08-06-2003, 02:55 PM
The name of the program is "Image Mixer" which is the software that comes with the Sony Still Digital Camera, Model DSC-P52. After editing and placing text, there is no File menu, or save button. I haven't a clue as to how to save the edited text thumbnails. Any other ideas please?

godfather
08-06-2003, 03:50 PM
I think the name of the program is actually Pixela Image Editor.

Download the manual from this link (http://www.imagemixer.com/E/imx/sony/manual.htm)

It looks fairly straightforward, but as I do not have the software its hard to be more specific.