PDA

View Full Version : Many thanks to Telecom

Misty
28-05-2003, 09:56 PM
Just had an e-mail from Telecom. They have credited my wife and I with two months Jetstream Starter rental to reimburse for all the trouble we had. Very generous. Peter Coleman should definitely have a re-think about that beer (premium at least !) , he certainly deserves special thanks. Telecom have just gone way up "in my books". Very nice and knowledgeable guy Andrew McNaughton at Telecom who we dealt with at the start and end.

I have got to say that I love Jetstream Starter ! The initial frustrations are quickly melting away.
Misty
:) :)

jackyht
28-05-2003, 10:23 PM
hmmm, wot kind of trouble that you have experience on your jetstream package that telecom need to reimburse money??? is it the line problem?

Jen C
28-05-2003, 10:47 PM
That is good news Misty - just goes to show, the big companies still do look after the small fry :)

> hmmm, wot kind of trouble that you have experience on
> your jetstream package

Poor Misty's 104 post saga can be read here (http://pressf1.pcworld.co.nz/thread.jsp?forum=1&thread=33026&start=0&msRange=50)

Link Warning: That thread is not for the faint-hearted still
contemplating getting Jetstream :D

Peter Coleman
28-05-2003, 10:50 PM
Glad to see Telecom doing something nice for a change,eh Jim.I always tell my customers to go for anything they can get from Telecom,but never really expect them to get anything.Nice to see you will,for a change.Just glad I could be of help,and hope to meet up with you sometime.

Peter