PDA

View Full Version : OT: All Blacks team 2003

csinclair83
26-05-2003, 01:24 PM
If u dont watch midday news..or read news websites...this will tell u the 2003 all black squad..

The most notable inclusions are Daniel Carter, Ma'a Nonu and Joe Rokocoko in the backs, while in the forwards Rodney So'oialo, Jerry Collins, Marty Holah and Kevin Mealamu are included.

The noteable omissions are Christian Cullen, Taine Randell, Andrew Mehrtens, Simon Maling and Mark Hammett.

Squad: Daniel Carter, Jerry Collins, Steve Devine, Dave Hewett, Carl Hoeft, Marty Holah, Doug Howlett, Chris Jack, Leon MacDonald, Justin Marshall, Aaron Mauger, Richie McCaw, Keven Mealamu, Kees Meeuws, Mils Muliaina, Ma'a Nonu, Anton Oliver, Caleb Ralph, Joe Rococoko, Greg Somerville, Rodney So'oialo, Carlos Spencer, Brad Thorn, Reuben Thorne, Tana Umaga, Ali Williams.

I wonder if some of the auckland players will actually play...considering their role in the bar fight after the super12 final....great rolemodels they are...stoopid a**h***s they are

honeylaser
26-05-2003, 03:33 PM
> The noteable omissions are Christian Cullen, Taine
> Randell, Andrew Mehrtens, Simon Maling and Mark
> Hammett.

What???? Thats atrocious. Christian Cullen and Taine Randell are two of the best players this country has.

Mehrtens shouldn't be let near a rugby field until he gets his sideburns waxed off.

csinclair83
26-05-2003, 03:41 PM
true cullen should be in but taine..too old..

i am noticing that the all blacks are starting to do wat the blues have done..
start with a whole new team...with some oldies...and blend them 2gether and have them running hot when the cup comes around...

sam m
26-05-2003, 04:18 PM
> What???? Thats atrocious. Christian Cullen and
> Taine Randell are two of the best players this
> country has.

*ahem* had not has
> Mehrtens shouldn't be let near a rugby field until he
> gets his sideburns waxed off.

lol

honeylaser
26-05-2003, 04:33 PM
>
> > What???? Thats atrocious. Christian Cullen
> and
> > Taine Randell are two of the best players this
> > country has.
>
> *ahem* had not has

OK, I'm biased. I'm from the Kapiti Coast, so have to support the local boy. Perhaps Taine is a bit past his prime, still suprising though.

> > Mehrtens shouldn't be let near a rugby field until
> he
> > gets his sideburns waxed off.
>
> lol

It's funny because it's true.

Danger
26-05-2003, 06:30 PM
Remember this is only a squad of 26 for the first three games, we still have tri nations and world cup squads to come, don't be suprised to see Cully make the world cup squad.

Synchronized_Thoughts
26-05-2003, 07:01 PM
meh, who cares about the all Blacks, GO THE AUSSIES!!!!! lolz, well, thats who i support, lets see this year team try and beat the aussies shall we!!??:p

well anywayz, what did u think of the final?? its good that crusaders didnt win AGAIN now isnt it, i personally would of rathered wellington and auckland in the final, but you cant have everything in life can we:p:) but o well,

Peace

Synchronized_Thoughts