PDA

View Full Version : Fly Buys Website

~~~~~ s y ~~~~~
24-05-2003, 11:31 PM
Hello all,

Over the last 4 1/2 years we've been with Fly Buys, we have very sadly just collected enough points to be rewarded with a low-valued "thing/service". But not till today. We were previously down about 100 points from getting a reward, but then, there was the Paper Plus $1 gives you one point advertisment. And so, we rushed down to the bookstore.

Brought about $100 worth of stuff, from two stores (because one didnt have what we wanted in stock) stared at the card as it was swipped....

Coming home, I remembered about the Fly Buys website, so off we went, surfing to the site for the first time, only to find that our 100 points haven't been added. But When? Has to be before the month, as we have 77 points expiring this month, argh!

Anyone know when these get updated, PP assures me its not their fault as they just swip the card for data to be sent off...

Cant resist the reward,

csinclair83
24-05-2003, 11:37 PM
i recall something like this, i think it takes 24-48 hours to come up...
if its not there by monday..u could always give them a call..

Susan B
25-05-2003, 11:48 AM
SY, the Flybuys site has a FAQ section where you will find the answer to your question.

You may not like it however:

How long does it take for my Fly Buys points to show up on my records?

You have to allow for a time lag between collecting your points and seeing them appear on your "account".

It's a little like a credit card statement - sometimes you miss the cut-off date and your transaction slips into the next cycle. It may take from as little as a week, up to a month for your points to be recorded in your points record.

~~~~~ s y ~~~~~
25-05-2003, 01:30 PM
BETTER BE BEFORE THE END OF THIS MONTH, OR ELSE :D :p

haha..... Because I have a very critical 77 points expiring, and then many more in the upcoming months

Thanks to all, I ring Fly Buys tomorrow if its not on , :D