PDA

View Full Version : dig cam freezing progs..

baldynz
01-05-2003, 09:07 PM
i recently purchased a panasonic lumix f7, and cant seem to get it to work with my pc without the damn thing locking the proggies up, i got 1 gig of pc2700 and a p4 2.66 desktop as well as a g4 8x agp 128 ddr 4800 se, so i dont think its hardware, the m/b has usb 2, and i cant seem to access all the camera all the time, all that happens is the operating prog locks up and freezes til i turn the cam off?

Trev0
01-05-2003, 09:37 PM
what about going to the Panasonic site and looking for some answers/patches/updates?

Susan B
01-05-2003, 09:52 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but have you followed the instructions/manual for the correct procedure to connect the camera? With mine (Canon) I have to ensure it is off before plugging into the USB port then ensure it is on the View mode (rather than taking pictures mode - I forget the terms) before switching on the camera. It doesn't like it any other way.

Apologies if you already know this.

baldynz
02-05-2003, 12:55 PM
ive read the manual and done it their way and still all that happens is it locks up the proggie im using to view it, my computer , sd viewer, etc...no patches on the panasonic site either.....