PDA

View Full Version : Gaming Question - James Bond 007: Nightfire

caffy
15-04-2003, 09:38 PM
Hi,

I've got the James Bond 007: Nightfire game, but I'm stuck on one particular mission. Its the one near the start of the game where you are in this factory or something similar (its in the outside, with snow on the ground) and you have to turn off the search lights, without being detected by security. Everything I do, no matter how discreet, sets off the security.

I've searched on the internet for about a week and can't find a website that has the strategy/hint for this scene.

Is there anyone here who can help me out?

cheers,
caffy

Lohsing
15-04-2003, 09:48 PM
Search through Google for walkthroughs next time... Try here (http://www.spynets.com/walktru/details.php?ID=119) to see how to get past that level.

Lo.

caffy
15-04-2003, 09:54 PM
I did go through Google when I was searching....

Lohsing
15-04-2003, 09:56 PM
Sweet as... try searching in Google by typing "Bond + Nightfire + walkthrough"

Hope it helps.

Lo.

Pacifier
16-04-2003, 11:38 AM
Don't walk out from behind the building, Turn around and face the fence and go around behind the building on the left, there is a switch box there,

TiMę:*)
16-04-2003, 02:45 PM
Lol, there was a similer mission in return to castle wolfenstein. i pasted by goin out far to the edge of the map. don't try to take out the people in the towers because you would just get detected

caffy
16-04-2003, 03:23 PM
Weird...

Lohsing: I looked at that website u directed me to, and strangely enough that particular place I'm at (Airfield Ambush i think its called...) is not included on the walkthrough.

To the others: I did what you suggested, but i Cannot find the switchbox behind the buildings.

Instead I went ahead, and the building on the right has a door, with a padlock / button thing, and the Hint on the game said "use the Laser Watch to access the the room"...have used it a lot, and it doesnt break the padlock or anythign...

hmm, will keep checking

Lohsing
16-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Wierd... have you tried doing a search for other walkthroughs? Might turn something up in another one?

Lo.

phylip
16-04-2003, 04:08 PM
go to
http://www.cheatplanet.com
you will have to edit your exe file
just use your notepad to do this
so you can access the console of the game
by doing this you can become invisible to your enemys and walk into the building but make sure you turn off the search lites first at the back of the building

caffy
16-04-2003, 04:21 PM
I found the correct website with the right walkthrough.

and have gotten past that stage :D

thanks everyone

happy easter