PDA

View Full Version : Missing Information

Tans
06-04-2003, 12:19 PM
I have a frustrating problem in several programs.
I run 2 signwriting programs and a CAD program and they all suffer from a similar problem.
In one sign program, when I draw a selection box around an object, the top or bottom line of the box does not appear on the screen. It depends on where I start the box which line is not shown. However if I drag the box across the sceen and onto the windows border the missing line appears.
The other sign program behaves ok except when I exit a file and the save window comes up, the bottom line of the buttons is not visible.

When I use the CAD program I use a grid to draw objects, this grid disappears after a while and the objects I draw are missing lines. They are there but not visible.

My computer is a Pentium II 350MHz running Windows 98, 128MB ram
I have reinstalled the graphics software, changed the screen resolution all to no avail. Any solutions?

Murray P
06-04-2003, 02:32 PM
Hi

I'm not sure how to approach your problem but if you let people know what the programs are that you are using I'm sure someone on PF1 can help.

Have you linstalled or updated any programs or OS lately or changed any settings?

Cheers

Murray P

tommy
06-04-2003, 03:48 PM
Have you had these CAD programs on that computer for long? I could be wrong but the specs seem quite low to run something like that as CAD work is quite demanding on resources. What are the recommended requirements to run the programs? A lot more RAM would help.