PDA

View Full Version : Outlook 11 (2003), not too shabby.

nz_liam
03-04-2003, 09:42 AM
A week ago an AriMail package with 12 M$ CD's arrived in the post, including Office 11 (2003) and a few others.

I had a bit of spare time last night (not really, should have been studying) so I loaded em up, and thought I'd post an image of the new Outlook. (http://sal.neoburn.net/pf1images/outlook2003.jpg)

Enjoy, Liam.

-=JM=-
03-04-2003, 09:53 AM
I got my one as well. Got it installed on my secondary machine haven't played with it too much yet but I will be :D

-=JM=-
03-04-2003, 09:56 AM
Oh and I must also mention how much nicer the whole package was compared to the Beta 1 kit.

nz_liam
03-04-2003, 10:49 AM
> Oh and I must also mention how much nicer the whole
> package was compared to the Beta 1 kit.

Ah, well I wasn't doing the Beta 1 trial, but managed to get slotted into the Beta 2 (Although I did do both betas for .Not Server, "what can't you do today"). But yes I agree that Beta 2 did come in a nicely layed out package.

Mike
03-04-2003, 07:24 PM
> Oh and I must also mention how much nicer the whole
> package was compared to the Beta 1 kit.

Really? cool :) I haven't installed it yet - only got it the day-before-yesterday.

Mike.

Big John
03-04-2003, 07:40 PM
Me too and it was a real surprise. I installed it that day and also installed the Net server on a spare machine to trial with Exchange server.
Found a few bugs already but most of those have already been seen by others already.
ICQ and Outlook is the big one. They certainly dont get on and I had to remove the icq dll file for outlook.