PDA

View Full Version : Curso sticking

wyndra
07-03-2003, 10:55 PM
Hi out there,I have this problem with my cursor sticking or jamming.
Also when I run incredimail my typing is way ahead of whats being printed on screen,I usually go and make a coffee while it catches up.I have Nortons Systems works which has a virus check and have run all I can think of,has anyone any ideas for me.

Graham L
08-03-2003, 02:58 PM
You've got too many applications sitting in memory. Or too liitle memory. Or a virus checker which is checking everything you type. :D

wyndra
08-03-2003, 03:13 PM
I have plenty of memory so I will try turning the virus checker off when I am typing mail.
Thanks

tweak\'e
08-03-2003, 06:07 PM
odds are the pc is busy doing something in the background. but with the amount of info provided.............. :(

wyndra
08-03-2003, 06:36 PM
Hi Tweak"e,guess theres just one way to fix the problem.
Delete incrdimail and go back to out look express as I dont seem to have any bother there.
thanks

tweak\'e
08-03-2003, 08:06 PM
mmmmmmm...a little bit of info :)

if its only increadimail doing then it may be your pc to slow, not compatible with it or a bug in the program. you could try eudora.

wyndra
09-03-2003, 05:21 PM
Hi Tweak'e, well I have plenty of PC power,have checked for bugs,though it is only incredimail I have the problem with so will have a go at Eudora.
thanks

Heather P
09-03-2003, 05:46 PM
I've received two "incredimail" emails from a client - and have requested the sender not to send me the things again!

Very distracting trying to pick through the coloured clouds to see what she wants with some tacky music playing in the background.

She's now sending them with black text on a white background but I've given up hitting reply to them and cutting text and typing in answers. Bits just wouldn't delete.

Rename it "irritatingmail" and dump it.

wyndra
09-03-2003, 09:47 PM
Well I would agree that they are no good for business, quite tacky Id say,but hey, away from the work place a lot of people enjoy them between family and friends.
Anyway thanks for the reply,and I have deleted it with no further problems.

Heather P
09-03-2003, 09:55 PM
Sorry, feeling a bit grumpy earlier. Have spent a large part of the weekend dealing with emails created with incredimail. The content was at times confused so problems with reading it and replying were worse than usual.