PDA

View Full Version : Ink Cartridges

18-11-1999, 12:36 PM
Given the cost of replacement ink cartridges, are you in a position to recommend the Epson compatible cartridges advertised in your magazine by the Ink Link co ?. There are several adverts in the Christchurch Yellow pages for low cost ink refills of cartridges, have you any views on thisd service ?, thank you for your help and assistance, Jim Dilley.

aliceliao
25-04-2003, 09:13 PM
Dear Sirs:
I don't know if you are still in need compatible ink cartridge for EPSON,CANON and Hp now(i got your information from net), but I take pleasure in introducing ourselves to you. We are compatible ink cartridge manufacturer in china. We can offer you 100% new ink cartridge for EPSON, CANON with high quality, competitive price.We provide two packages. One of our brand package for TRYIT with excellent package,one of OEM package. For further information, pls visit our website www.tryit-ink.com.

Should you have nay more interest,please do not hesitate to contact me for more details and prices.I hope we have oppertunity to cooperate now or future.

looking forward to hearing from you

BEST REGARDS
Alice
export manager
Tel: 0755-6976276 Fax:0755-6976281
Email:mickie@tryit-ink.com Http:www.tryit-ink.com
msn: aliceliao18@hotmail.com ICQ: 275871946

Baldy
26-04-2003, 04:28 PM
You gotta give him credit for trying.

Hey we got spam in PressF1. Just like getting it in our emails, but here for good. We can't delete it

Hello Alice, are you enjoying all the web sites I signed you up for?????

BALDY:-):-):-)

stu140103
26-04-2003, 05:54 PM
> Hello Alice, are you enjoying all the web sites I
> signed you up for?????

Good one Baldy :D
I might do that too..... :D :p

Archibald
26-04-2003, 06:40 PM
And I thought I was the only evil one here! bbbbrrrrrahhhhh

Clueless
26-04-2003, 07:00 PM
Woops..
Looks like robo missed this one?
Shall we pretend its locked or use it as an excuse to hurl abuse at the spammer?
I like the latter option.....
Sod off Noddy
Pity Noddy AKA Alice isn't going to see this, but hey.. the thought is there

.Clueless

Archibald
26-04-2003, 07:20 PM
]:);\]:)