PDA

View Full Version : Missing file MS09.DLL

lorenzo
10-02-2003, 10:58 PM
I Cannot download or connect to certain sites.
Have checked and reviewed internet options in internet explorer several times. Have reinstalled W98SE.
I downloaded IE6 with service pack 1 in lieu of the clear net provided IE
since then I have deinstalled IE6 but still having troubles, eg When I enter PSIS site I can enter any of the areas except ACCESS, the page opens Blank and the hour glass runs!!
On opening emails eg PC photo an article will show a link at the end for the full article. Place the cursor on it and the blank page opens and the hour glass runs!!
Recently a start error block showed up: Missing DLL file MS09.DLL
Where can i find it? and is this my problem

Kame
10-02-2003, 11:03 PM
Reinstall Office.

Also if you have a Compaq computer. The Restore disc puts that file in the wrong directory. Search your computer for MS09.DLL and put it in the Office directory in Program Files.

Oxie
11-02-2003, 09:03 AM
Iorenzo

Before reinstalling Office, see if there is an option to Repair (under Add/Remove Programs). If there is, choose to repair Office.

Oxie

kiwistag
13-02-2003, 09:51 AM
MSO9.dll is the registration data file for Office. It may be there but corrupt. Have you tried cracking it?

I only say this as I have seen that happen before. If you are a legit owner, jsut reinstall. There is an entry in there for Office 2k to see if the product has been activated or not.