PDA

View Full Version : CD Burning Software and Fujitsu CD-RW

tandy
07-02-2003, 03:56 PM
This is my first visit to Press F1 and I am impressed with the ease of use and simplicity of the layout. Congratulations to all those concerned.
Now to my query
I have recently purchased a second hand PC with a Fujitsu CD-RW in it.
I have used Nero in the past with other PC's. I know it is a little complex but that does not phase me. I know that Nero has to be bundled with the CD-RW fitted but it was not available with the PC when I bought it.
I have looked on the Nero website but they do not appear to support the Fujitsu CD-RW anymore.
I would be partial to a copy of Nero if possible.
Any suggestions as to other CD burning software available.
Mostly I would be doing music CD's from my vinyl collection using Cool Edit Pro, but there would be data and back up CD's from time to time.
Any help in this matter would be much appreciated.

Gordon.
07-02-2003, 04:17 PM
Unless I am mistaken, Nero will come bundled with some CD Writers as a package and will be tied into that model/make but you can also get Nero as a stand alone product from the nero site.

Nero as a stand alone software should also be available in some stores.

Look at the nero site and maybe download a demo copy and either buy it new on line or maybe someone else here will be able to sell you there old copy or point you where a older version could be obtained from.

kiwibeat
07-02-2003, 04:36 PM
I have it on cd somewhere if you still need it

Horses Hoof
07-02-2003, 06:32 PM
Musicmatch Jukebox has burning software bundle with it. It has all the formats to burn to including Data, and has the software bundled with it to record your vinyl onto CeeDee.

Musicmatch is a free download: www.musicmatch.com