PDA

View Full Version : SUBJECT: The Posting format at Press F1

E.ric
26-01-2003, 07:54 AM
Now lets see

AIM: Method two – To avoid using the red “Fatal Exception Words” on a posting.

METHOD: Write story in Open Office off line, Log on to Internet, Make posting after you see Welcome, E.ric.

TEST: How come sometimes you see your name, post made, location, and date registered on the top of your posting text and sometimes on the side of your post. Sometimes the Subject thread Zig Zag, other times in a straight line.

CONCLUTION: Always try to avoid using the “Fatal Exception Words” you never know when you say it once to often, and stay happy :)

END: Cheers from E.ric

E.ric
26-01-2003, 07:55 AM
IT WORKED !!!

:) :)

Billy T
26-01-2003, 11:31 AM
?:| ?:| ?:|

Clueless
26-01-2003, 12:43 PM
Billy....
Using the preveiw or spell check seems to lead to being logged of, or sometimes causes the server to spit the dummy.

.Clueless

Billy T
26-01-2003, 03:09 PM
Yeah, I know that, but I though E.ric was talking about something else as I haven't seen any red "fatal exception" errors.

The F1 problem isn't a big deal anyway as the browser back button lets you go back to edit just as quickly as the normal method. Hopefully it will be fixed soon!

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

E.ric
26-01-2003, 05:25 PM
Hi Billy T

The last couple of days I was telling PressF1 website how at work when trying to do my work the computer gives sometimes "Fatal Exception errors" this makes me say very cross words not good enough to post at the website I called these "Fatal Exception Words" I also said at this web site at different postings my computer does not make me angry as I use Linux that was the reason I went to linux and that does not give fatal exception errors or freeze ups, but at a couple of websites like over the log in error in the early hours of this morning, I slipped up a Fatal Exception Word, so I finished off the posting and went to bed, Now I am taking step to avoid ......

E.ric
26-01-2003, 05:53 PM
IC

View mode: flat
Makes puts the start of every thread at colum one

View mode:threaded
Makes the thread go in a ZIG ZAG order