PDA

View Full Version : pressf1 problem????

csinclair83
22-01-2003, 08:46 PM
You are not authorized to perform the action you attempted.

i get that every time i log in...to post to a thread...

i log in and it says that but i can then go and click...home..or post new topic...but it doesnt go straight to a page that i can write a post in..

any one else got this problem?

Jen C
22-01-2003, 08:50 PM
Yes.

Bertie1955
22-01-2003, 10:34 PM
Yes
I am having this problem too and at this stage I have created another user/password as my existing one keeps telling me I am not authorised and will not let me sign on when I "KNOW" my logon and Password is correct.
Ill follow this thread to see if anybody else has this and if there is a resolve
Cheers
Happy Harry

Danger
22-01-2003, 10:55 PM
Yeah, I couldn't log in, and had to reset my password.

Billy T
23-01-2003, 12:05 AM
Arrrrrrggghhh

Me Too :(

I can log in automatically OK but if I preview a post, when I try to return to edit it dumps me to the logon script while still acknowledging that I'm logged on as Billy T.

My solution at present is the browser back button that returns me to my original post so that I can edit & send.

Cheers

Billy 8-{)

Miami Steve
23-01-2003, 05:47 AM
I get the "Not authorised" message everytime I try to post from the preview screen. Posting without previewing seems OK. It started mid afternoon yesterday, but I put it down to browser blues. ;)

Cheers
Miami

cyberchuck
23-01-2003, 06:51 AM
The problem has been happening to quite a few people the past few days while the techs at IDG sort out something with the server.