PDA

View Full Version : WFTWE.....Can a Gymnophobe practice Gymnosophy?

Billy T
10-01-2003, 08:20 PM
Yes, gulp........ there was no WFTWE last Friday.

Sorry Team, I was away so here's a double dip to compensate........

Gymnophobia:

The fear of nudity

Gymnosophy:

Deep contemplation performed while naked

Imagine the inner turmoil the gymnophobe might feel on discovering that he (or she, this being an equal opportunity forum) is/was a closet gymnosophist.

Or vice-versa, come to think of it.

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :D

godfather
10-01-2003, 11:14 PM
A Gymnophile may indulge in Gymnosophy.

-Or was that a Gym slip?

Clueless
10-01-2003, 11:55 PM
>A Gymnophile may indulge in Gymnosophy.

but only with the lites off!

.Clueless

Susan B
11-01-2003, 09:39 AM
Well well well! After all this time I thought my Gymnophobia was a fear of gymnasiums and their smelly changing rooms. :O

How I ever managed to survive mingling with the gymnosophics in those stinky changing rooms without throwing up still leaves me amazed.

Thanks Billy, it's been wonderful to discover that I'm not a Gymnophobic after all! :D

Billy T
11-01-2003, 11:30 AM
Thank you Susan

We are anxious to please, and this was one of our deeper philosophical forays on WFTWE. :8}

It invites circular thinking of some depth which can leave an unfortunate participant trapped in what we in the electronics business fondly (but somewhat rudely) refer to as a CMFM loop. The first two letters mean "Chase Me" and the second two..........well, that's up to you ]:)

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :D:D:D

Graham L
11-01-2003, 03:11 PM
And Gymnasts did it naked. The Olympics has male athletes, but women were banned -- even as spectators -- which must have made the whole thing about as boring (to all concerned)) as yacht racing.