PDA

View Full Version : CD covers..

Trev0
06-01-2003, 08:23 AM
Can anyone recomend a CD cover and disk copying prog, pref freeware?

thanks trev

roofus
06-01-2003, 10:37 PM
Nero

Trev0
07-01-2003, 08:27 AM
sorry, I mean't to write- 'and disk IMAGE copying prog', as I already have the actual cd copying prog (veritas) all I want to copy (pref without goofing around with big graphics progs) is all the pics and track info, for that polished look!

thanks again
trev

rugila
07-01-2003, 09:17 AM
I was using a program, I think it was RealOne when doing something with a CD I own - Steve Earle's "Copperhead Road" that was.
The program produced onscreen the same cover as I could see in front of me on the on the CD box and the same track list so I could make the dorect comparison - I think it doees this automatically - I'll have to check it out again - but from memory (this was a couple of months ago) it doesn't always do it consistently.
If you can get this far its probably no trouble to copy and paste, or save as, or whatever.

Dragonslayer
07-01-2003, 09:29 AM
I ude CD.Cover.++ available from www.cdcovers.cc to print the covers

phylip
07-01-2003, 03:23 PM
you could go here any buy this program
http://www.acoustica.com/cd-label-maker/buy.htm

or use any p2p program and put in label maker in the search engine
at may be illegale but it will be free

crozier
07-01-2003, 03:28 PM
>may be illegale but it will be free

Phylip: Advocating sftware theft is now encouraged on this forum.

Billy T
07-01-2003, 05:12 PM
Hmmmm.

I think the sun has got to you Crozier. Software theft is not encouraged on this forum.

Phylip: This means don't post this type of advice (or warez/cracks or hacking info) on Press F1 or you may be banned.

The dark side is bad ]:)

Cheers

Billy 8-{) :|

crozier
07-01-2003, 05:40 PM
Oops, quite right Billy. I think I went back to work too soon.......

Of course, what I meant to say is that it's not encouraged.

Baldy
07-01-2003, 06:00 PM
Download any software at your own risk.

I'd sooner pay a few bucks than risk some of the nasties that you might end up with.

BALDY:-)

Trev0
08-01-2003, 08:06 AM
Thanks guys perhaps I'll use 'paint' and write all the settings down after all, as It's free and there isn't too much in it.
I just thought there'd be a little freeware prog in some obscure site someplace.
I haven't had nasties yet, and have a lot of good free progs on-board, so am not scared of them...(and hopefully never will be!)

catch ya, trev

-=JM=-
08-01-2003, 09:23 AM
Well the CD is still being pirated anyway :(

tommy
08-01-2003, 10:24 AM
The mp3.com (http://www.mp3.com/) site has a few links to all kinds of programs related to music. Haven't checked them out myself but I think I saw label creating software listed.

Tony S.
09-01-2003, 10:51 AM
I have just downloaded a freeware programme called Label
Creator 4000 Special Edition 1.0.6. Can't remember the site, but ask Google for it. Haven't had time to really try it out yet, but it looks really impressive. Best of luck.

Trev0
09-01-2003, 04:29 PM
thanks Tony, just what I needed, I did the search and that's (http://free.tuttogratis.com/freesoftware/ssaver.html) the site I got, in-fact it has a few progs for 'backing up' my CD label collection at that site, so I plumped for the smaller 'multicoverprint' (just because it's smaller--haven't tried it yet) for starters.
Tommy that site seems a little buggy, or at least I couldn't get the download page to work, thanks anyway.
JM, it's all just in-case I drop my original CD cover in a puddle by accident! nothing to see here...

catch ya trev