PDA

View Full Version : Happy B-day to Tim ;*)

TiMę:*)
02-01-2003, 11:39 AM
I know you guys don't care its my b-day, and I don't care if you don't care. hehehehe, just remember this date *January 2nd* is *Tims b-day*

heheh

TiMę;*)

Susan
02-01-2003, 11:54 AM
Happy Birthday to you TiM. :-)

What yummy pressies did you get?

02-01-2003, 12:14 PM
Hehehehehe, I got nothing. You are forgetting Im poor? for my B-day I only get a special breakfast and thats it :*}

sam m
02-01-2003, 12:16 PM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Hope you have a great day.
Also thanks for the tip (you posted it somewhere) about www.dot.tk website. I use it now as it makes giving out my website address a whole lot neater.

sam m

Baldy
02-01-2003, 01:09 PM
> Hehehehehe, I got nothing. You are forgetting Im
> poor? for my B-day I only get a special breakfast and
> thats it :*}

That sounds pretty good to me. A nice breakfast is always good. You might get a surprise present tonight

02-01-2003, 01:40 PM
>Also thanks for the tip (you posted it somewhere) about www.dot.tk >website. I use it now as it makes giving out my website address a >whole >lot neater.
Hehehehehehe, I never though I ever actually help any one in this forum :*).
BTW you can get rid of the pop up window that comes when you load the tk site. just log in at the tk site then click on > Dot TK Linker Promo . and select no banner :*)

02-01-2003, 01:42 PM
>You might get a surprise present tonight
Don't think so :*{

Tim

Archibald
02-01-2003, 01:47 PM
> Hehehehehe, I got nothing. You are forgetting Im
> poor?

Hi Tim, I find it hard to believe you are as poor as you make out.
You have a brand new computer and all the latest games you could ever want.

But Happy Birthday Tim :)

Clueless
02-01-2003, 02:10 PM
Well i got a pile of old electrical fittings, and some 1/2 used reels of cable given to me for my fortyith.. I have no idea who gave it to me, it was all in a large orange plastic bag, and was stashed under the mixing desk i used for my fortyith party...

I'd rather have had a nice breakfast!

Happy Birthday Tim!

Chilling_Silence
02-01-2003, 03:08 PM
>
> I'd rather have had a nice breakfast!
>

Nutri-Grain is nice, but not very good bang for buck style brekkie :D

Happy Birthday!

*Chilling_Silence notes that its 25 til his :D*

Clueless
02-01-2003, 03:21 PM
I can't contain myself any longer.......
i'm off to eat wheatbix!

.Clueless

Chilling_Silence
02-01-2003, 03:27 PM
> I can't contain myself any longer.......
> i'm off to eat wheatbix!
>

I got a bit put off wheetbix after eating an average of 13 at brekkie each morning. Record was 24 in one sitting - no Bull!
Im a ricies man now :D

Clueless
02-01-2003, 03:33 PM
>I got a bit put off wheetbix after eating an average of 13 at brekkie each morning. Record was 24 in one sitting - no Bull!
Im a ricies man now

wow!
I only got wheatbix in the cupboard.... boring ey?

.Clueless

J ZEP
02-01-2003, 04:52 PM
Hi Tim, "Happy Birthday"- hope your having a choice day:-). Only thing about having a birthday this close to Xmas is you tend to dip out on the pressies for you birthday in exchange for all those cool pressies you got a week ago for Xmas eh?!!!;-) Yummm a nice breakfast sounds choice, haven't eaten breakfast in years, so it would be a real treat for me.
:-) HAPPY BIRTHDDAY :-)

>>>3Well i got a pile of old electrical fittings, and some 1/2 used reels of cable given to me for my fortyith..

uhhmm - clueless, you kept that one quiet didn't you (fortieth b-day);-), or did I just miss it?? Or was it some time ago :D ;-), but really just in case i missed it recently - Happy Birthday to you too :-)

02-01-2003, 05:34 PM
Hehehehehe, I just had a suprise birthday partie !! :*}. My cousins came over witht a cake then I had a partie!! I was so supprised
hehehhehehehehehe. but I still didnt get any presents:*|

Clueless
02-01-2003, 05:41 PM
J Zep,
August, last year in fact, and i did invite everyone at PF1, as i will for my 42nd, assuming that PF1 is still here.

Tim :*), hoorah!

* double hoorah.. i just heard a mousetrap go off...
hoorah hoorah!!

.Clueless

02-01-2003, 05:47 PM
>Hi Tim, "Happy Birthday"- hope your having a choice day. Only thing >about having a birthday this close to Xmas is you tend to dip out on the >pressies for you birthday in exchange for all those cool pressies you
>got a week ago for Xmas eh?!!! Yummm a nice breakfast sounds choice, >haven't eaten breakfast in

:*| I also got nothing for x-maz, All I did for x-maz for go out for a barbe q with familly and relitives:*|. Im poor:*(

Tim

02-01-2003, 05:54 PM
>:*| I also got nothing for x-maz, All I did for x-maz for go out for a barbe >q with familly and relitives:*|. Im poor:*(

That was also a bad day. Me and my sis got lost and by the time me and my little sis got back to the barbe, all the beef and the lamb was gone, and there were only sausages and chicken wings left? :*|. Atleast today was a good day :*).