PDA

View Full Version : Where did it go?

Graham L
31-12-2002, 05:46 PM
Wasn't much of a year, but where did it go? ?:|

-=JM=-
31-12-2002, 05:51 PM
sure has been fast, and it's been a great year for me.

Chilling_Silence
31-12-2002, 06:17 PM
Looking back though, for me there've been times when the world just doesnt seem to move at all..

I think I know where its gone... *Lame joke ahead warning*

To quote the monkey with the blue butt in The Lion King:

"Its in the past!"

I know.. I need a hobbie :(

Baldy
31-12-2002, 06:18 PM
This year went so fast it seemed turbo powered.

Only seems like yesterday when all the worlds computers were supposed to blow up.

Clueless
31-12-2002, 07:42 PM
If the next year is as good as 2002, then Chris will be one very happy chappy.

The year flew...and if i wrote about the acheivements of the year, it would be a long self indulgent novel, so i won't.

Hopes that i find the time in 2003 to get my head around SuSE enough so that i get to know it better than i now know 'doze.

.Clueless

TazzieNZ
31-12-2002, 07:59 PM
This one went real fast ...

Last year I spent far too much time lurking around the Old F1 ...

This year I finished my Degree ....
We had our first child ......
and then the rest of the time has been dedicated to starting a business ....

Just maybe 2003 will slow down a bit ...............

"Yeah Right"

mikebartnz
31-12-2002, 08:28 PM
As you get older each year seems to go faster because it is a smaller proportion of your life.

Susan
31-12-2002, 08:42 PM
> As you get older each year seems to go faster because it is a smaller proportion of your life.

Is that how it works? I always thought the merry-go-round just picked up speed the closer you got to the edge. I wish someone would slow it down a bit.

Tazzie, it's nice to see you back with us again -- (late) congrats on Little Tazzie and all your successes. :-)

TazzieNZ
31-12-2002, 11:27 PM
Thanx Susan,

Has been a little of an absence ..... hopefully I will have a bit more time to spend around here now ........ I know how the ladies like pics of babies, so if you want to see the little guy .... ( these are a little dated now )

Here he is:

http://gibben.orcon.net.nz/gallery1/gallery.htm#

Susan
02-01-2003, 12:03 PM
Hey Tazzie, you aren't trying to get me all clucky again, are you? :O :D

Thanx for that link -- what a gorgeous wee boy you have! Sure brings back memories... it seems like only yesterday that I had one like that. :-)