PDA

View Full Version : Dos games on CDs free to good home

Colpol
29-12-2002, 10:12 AM
I have about 20 dos games on several CDs which I no longer want and I don't want to just trash them. they are complete with all maps, instructions etc. Any one interested please reply to this message.
PS I live in South Auckland.
You will need to pick them up.
Cheers
Colin

csinclair83
29-12-2002, 10:32 AM
I'd say i'll take them but...i dont live newhere near auckland mmm hope u find a good home for them :D

tango
29-12-2002, 01:51 PM
I would as well...might be coming up to Auckland soon. What games are they?

Colpol
29-12-2002, 02:42 PM
This is what I have got.
Yeagers Air combat, Space Hulk, Hong Kong Mahjong Pro, Wing Commander Academy, Savage Empire, Seven Citties of Gold, Populous II,
Ultima VII. Ultima Underworld, Shadow Caster, Ultima VIII, Syndicate, Strike Commander, Wing commander II, Scooters Magic Castle, Eagle Eye Mysteries, Grollier Multi Media Encyclopedia, Links Golf, Sea Wolf and some other small bits and peices

tango
29-12-2002, 10:30 PM
hmmm....my email address is baboom_pish@yahoo.com. if you want, give me your phone number and I could call you when I'm in Auckland next. Don't know if it would definately be anytime too soon though. If you find someone else to take them that's ok, but I'd rather not see them get chucked out or sold to some second hand shop or anything. From the ones I've played they are all great. especially STRIKE COMMANDER YEEAAAH!!! (sorry:)) so yeah lemme know :)

mandy moo
29-12-2002, 10:35 PM
any suitable for little kids??? Im flying up to the big smoke in 2 weeks?