PDA

View Full Version : Help required to build website

tawhiti
28-12-2002, 08:11 PM
I wish to have built a simple website that handles credit card payments.
No more than 5 pages. Pay $100 a page negotiable.
Can anyone help?

TazzieNZ
28-12-2002, 09:12 PM
It really depends how you want to handle the credit card payments .......

Do you just want the credit card details sent through to you ?? or do you want the actual payment and processing handled online ??

This is all relative in your costings .... as online transaction processing system attracts substantial set up and ongoing monthly costs.

Any online ecommerce system will require a reasonable amount of backend coding depending on what you require it to do as there are various issues to deal with when you start dealing with credit cards.

Contact me if you would like to discuss it further:

tazzienz at hotmail dot com and I can give you my proper contact details

Dolby Digital
28-12-2002, 09:21 PM
You are likely to get quite a few replies offering money on here :)

I would be happy to talk about your website... email me at peldridg@xtra.co.nz (what spam?).

I have just finished putting a florist online with credit card facilities.

mikebartnz
28-12-2002, 11:53 PM
When you do use online credit card handling make sure you use the extra three numbers of a credit card as it adds more security. I am very reluctant to use a site that does not use them.

Heather P
29-12-2002, 06:10 PM
Hi,

I've just completed an e-commerce website for a client - have a look and see what you think: http://www.redpoppy.co.nz (I'm not overly happy with the ad on the front page - but that was added at the client's request!)

The shopping cart is on a secure server and works brilliantly.

If you are interested in talking futher contact me at heather_details_co_nz (change the underscores to the appropriate symbols)

Dolby Digital
29-12-2002, 08:13 PM
Heather... Umm... its very, how do you put this... RED :D

Heather P
29-12-2002, 11:08 PM
>how do you put this... RED

Well it is RED Poppy. Mind you, if you're colour blind then it could be GREEN!

sal
29-12-2002, 11:16 PM
a few pressf1 people come to mind who would jump at this opportunity, but unfortunately, it looks like they are having a break at the moment, oh well

id like to think that some people here would think that id be able to help you out too, but im more on the design side of website development, although am currently training up to be a professional web developer, wish i could help (and earn the commision :))

well, good luck with your site

grtz sal.
tga

Dolby Digital
30-12-2002, 05:47 PM
So then do you create another page for red/green colour blind people e.g. Click here if this page is green (not RED) - so what colour does it have to be for red/green colour blind people to see red... or can't they see red at all?

In no way do I wish to offend any colour blind people out there.

Heather P
30-12-2002, 09:12 PM
I am reliably (?) informed that certain shades blend together. I have yet to figure out exactly what colour he sees - only that it isn't a good idea to put green writing on a red background or red writing on a green background.

Greg S
31-12-2002, 12:06 AM
Hi. If you're not sorted yet, go to www.mis.co.nz

Cheers