PDA

View Full Version : invisible thanks of the many

mark c
24-12-2002, 01:07 PM
I think there's probly lots of people like me who come here and read up a lot and learn all the time but rarely make posts because we don't really know enough to be helpful.

I've learnt heaps and I think it's great but I don't generally post "Gee whizz that's interesting thanks" as it's not really adding to the thread.

So the appreciation extends far beyond what is ever seen here. Any others like me?

and merry xmas 2 you all..........mark :) c

Clueless
24-12-2002, 01:14 PM
Yip

.Clueless

Chris Randal
24-12-2002, 01:17 PM
Ditto

mark c
24-12-2002, 01:34 PM
Ah Clueless verily u r 2 modest! :D

sam m
24-12-2002, 02:01 PM
gee whiz... that's interesting ;) *jokes*

My 100+ beats your 300+ posts mark but I agree with you. I have read many many pearls of wisdom and without a word of a lie I come here everyday. Thanks to all for the indirect assistance that I have gained from this forum.
Have a good xmas and new year.

sam m

Iris
24-12-2002, 03:33 PM
Well said mark c Only wish I'd thought of it first. Never mind, better late than never.

I come to this page at least once a day. Check all the postings and learn heaps, have a laugh too at times which must be good. :^O

So a very big Thank You to all those who take the time to read our calls for help ?:| and ever so patiently help us through what has to be done to solve the problem. B-)

Thanks also to those people behind the workings of Press F1. You've got a great site working here, long may it continue.

Merry Christmas to everyone and hope 2003 is a great one for you all.

Iris

:^O :^O

Mervyn
24-12-2002, 03:38 PM
Fully endorse your comments and add my grateful thanks for help so readily and promptly given

Xmas cheer to all

olldaddy76
24-12-2002, 04:31 PM
Olldaddy is grateful also and even in our older years still recognize that saying THANKYOU is a part of being alive...Through our lives there are many we are indebted to whether computer orientated or of LIFE SKILLS we are still alive and loving it thanks to HELP in times Past.....
THANK YOU all who visit and participate in this PC WORLD PRESS F1.

merlin-nz
24-12-2002, 05:19 PM
Ditto to all the previous comments,

I come to this site at least twice a day (my home page) just to read and learn and post a message or two. And for the odd joke to brighten up the dull and boring live i lead.

Without this site I would never have had the couage to do the things I have done on my doze box, and also the help I have recieved for the setting up for my partition for the Linux box.

Which I use more than the doze box now and loving it.

So a very merry christmas and and awesome new year to all out there that have help over the past year and also to PressF1 for the new forum, its awesome.

Cheers merlin-nz on a Linux box ;-)

Mike
24-12-2002, 06:08 PM
Mark, to be honest I think there are a few people here that come here to read up a lot and learn all the time and quite often make posts because we think we know enough to be helpful :) yet so many times I've asked for help and got a wealth of knowledge in the answers that I wouldn't even be close to knowing.

So if I've forgotten to thank anyone for some help, thanks :D

and everyone have a great Christmas!

Mike.

Neil McC
24-12-2002, 07:16 PM
And thanks and Happy Christmas from me too. :^O

katt
24-12-2002, 07:18 PM
I am one of these people who pop into PF1 At least once a day, and often twice. I fully agree with all the above posts.
I'd like to say a big thank-you to all the people who have given of their time and knowledge, and wish you all a very merry christmas and a happy new year. :)

Bob Kehely
25-12-2002, 07:36 AM
Gidday,

Yeh, I'm another that drops in most days. It's always interesting and I've learnt a huge amount. Thank you all very much for your help throughout the year, the very best to you all for chrsitmas, and New Year.

cheers,

Bob Kehely