PDA

View Full Version : Keypad Shortcuts

Chilling_Silence
21-12-2002, 04:27 PM
Firstly, Just like to say thanks to Jester.

Secondly, I know you can do a "Begin New Line" sorta thing, where you can type it into a 1 lined edit box (Such as your MSN Name, even though Im not gonna use it for that, but who cares...), and then when its displayed in a multi-lined edit box (Such as a MSN Chat window), it automatically displays text after it on a new line.. sorta like a line break I guess.

If you guys understand that crude explanation, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Chilling_Silence

Chilling_Silence
22-12-2002, 11:01 PM
Does ANYbody know how to do it? Some Messenger Name Changers can... I emailed one or two of the creators but none replied.

I cant seem to copy it from another location either?!

Merry Christmas

Chilling_Silence

Jester
22-12-2002, 11:39 PM
Here is a line-break, that will work in msn chat

[

I have no idea whether it will show up here. On a Wordpad Doc it appears as a line with a small hook top right hand side (like a mirror image "1")

I can email a doc with some info on, if that's what you are after, CS.

Jester :D

Jester
22-12-2002, 11:41 PM
Forget copying that symbol, this forum mis-interprets it.

Here is a site that may interest
http://www.geocities.com/alec_primal/finnishedpages/tipsntrix.html

J.
:D

Chilling_Silence
23-12-2002, 10:24 PM
Hmm.... I had a look, but couldnt see anything (Its starting to get late, maybe that's my problem) but I was wondering if anybody knew the key-sequence you use on the numpad, like holding Alt and pressing in sequence 0191 to get this:

or Alt+0164 gives:

Now, I cant figure out the line break one, and it cant seem to be copied and pasted!

Many thanks

Chilling_Silence