PDA

View Full Version : Maryann login

Poppa John
20-12-2002, 09:25 PM
To Bruce B....
This is Maryann, Bruce. I would like to use "Maryann" as my login name, from Poppa John's computer e-mail address. Marriage has forced me to move in with P.J, and I now wish to take advantage of his amenities.
Advise please....
Maryann. :D ;)

Jen C
20-12-2002, 09:34 PM
Hi Maryann, I trust married life with Poppa John is treating you well :-)

You can still use Maryann as you log in, just go and change your email address under "My Settings" to Poppa Johns, if that is what you are after.

Jen

Poppa John
20-12-2002, 09:48 PM
Hi, Jen C. We must be a bit slow catching on to this....when we try to login to Maryann, we've got a PROB!!! Forgot my password....don't blame me....it's married life.!!
My old e-mail address doesn't exist any more, so the "forgotten" password may be trying to connect with old address!! Maybe....make any sense.
Do we got into P.J's "my settings"....

HELP!! ?:| :8} Maryann

Jen C
20-12-2002, 09:55 PM
Well maybe a plea to the webmaster can fix this .... Click on the "Email the Webmaster" link at the bottom of the page. Give them your details including the old email address and see if they can do anything at their end. Failing that, create a new account using the name "maryann" without a capital M.

Jen

Chilling_Silence
20-12-2002, 10:11 PM
They'll be gone for the most of these hols, If you're lucky, Bruce might get it soon, otherwise, I'd not expect it til around the 15th..

You could use Maryann then have one of those weird space thingy's on the end like Jen and others!

There was a post on how to type it.. I wouldnt mind having my memory being refreshed by... Any takers?!

Poppa John
20-12-2002, 10:30 PM
Thanks for your help....Jen C and Chilling (not so silent) Silence....
This will be our "homework"....

P.J says Hi guys and dolls.....enjoy your next few days of festivities.

"Momma and Poppa P.J" :D :D :D

Clueless
21-12-2002, 12:36 AM
Try webmaster@idg.net.nz and see if they might be so kind as to send the password to PJ's account. i wouldnt expect a quick responce, theyre on skelleton crew at the moment

.Clueless

Jester
21-12-2002, 01:23 AM
>There was a post on how to type it.. I wouldnt mind having my memory being refreshed by... Any takers?!

Pressing ALT and typing 0173 using the keypad to the right of your keyboard will give you an invisible character :D

J.