PDA

View Full Version : Delphi7 pers

Kazzuya Mishima
17-12-2002, 05:01 PM
can someone please help me with borland delphi 7 personal?I bought the PC World mag. I tried to install it but a error message apears saying "Please insert labeled delphi7pers cd" but i dont have a cd with that label. So....i copied the contents to my HDD and then instaled it but when i loaded thata lot of library files were missing and i only have 5 tabs, Additional, Win32, DelphiX, and some others wheres the rest?

cyberchuck
18-12-2002, 07:31 AM
Hey

Why not spend $8.50 on the NZ PCWorld (has "Bigger than Napster" on the cover and 2 computers).

The Dec/Jan Issue has Delphi 7 Personal Issue (Free full version)

Not only that but it has some great articles as well

CyberChuck

Veale
18-12-2002, 08:24 AM
Cyberchuck,

Didn't the original poster just say that they bought the PC World magazine which contained Delphi7? ?:|

Why tell them to go but it again?

Veale

Susan B
18-12-2002, 08:32 AM
Yes Veale, it looks like he missed that bit. I almost missed it myself, being buried in the post as it is. There's no need to throw a bucket of cold water over his enthusiasm to help.

You got any ideas for the problem?

cyberchuck
18-12-2002, 08:35 AM
Yeah... Sorry I wasn't "on this planet" this morning when I posted...

Have you tried contacting Scott Bartley (mailto:scott_bartley@idg.co.nz) who compiles the PCWorld CD's and talking to him about it?

Or getting another CD from the Circulations/Subscriptions Department (mailto:subscriptions@idg.co.nz) - just say that your CD is damaged (which it is) and they should send out another one

Failing that (which may take a while as it's nearly Christmas Holidays) you could always try installing it on another persons computer? - this will determine whether it's the disc itself or something on your computer (like the Operating System?)

Sorry

CyberChuck