15-12-2002, 03:34 PM
cant spell either compliant

Susan B
15-12-2002, 05:26 PM
Hmmm, I wonder if that's how the forum got broken..... :O

Nelson
15-12-2002, 05:44 PM
In 1999 I was a busy little beaver going round making sure that peoples
computers, which I must add exstened into company computers were y2k compliant. As it happened I was the one that was not y2k compliant.
I was struck with Bipolar Disorder. I know reside on a invalids benefit.
No one even believed me about viruses,then they would come to me for help.Whos the fool in this situation,the non believers or me.?I'm 50 and enjoying Life but people seem to have this non committal about me.I dont consider myself an idot maybe people just need to listen.The basics of life look listen and learn.

Nelson
15-12-2002, 05:49 PM
Susan theres nothing wrong with me the disorder will never be cured but under medication it can be controlled.

Iris
15-12-2002, 06:57 PM
Hi Nelson,

The forum seems to be a strange place to post your message (or have I missed something) but good on you for having the courage to be upfront about it.

For anyone who has this condition and doesn't know it, life must be hell. Hope the medication you are on makes life more bearable and helps you be in control of IT rather than the other way round.

Good luck :-) :-)

Iris

Nelson
15-12-2002, 07:08 PM
Thanks Iris it was never my intention to air may problems here but at least someone listens.
Nelson.

Iris
15-12-2002, 07:56 PM
Not a problem Nelson. :-)

Always ready to listen.

Think you'll find most of the forum members are a pretty caring lot too.

:-) :-)

Iris

Susan B
15-12-2002, 08:57 PM
Everyone has their problems Nelson, but some more than others. A lot of people's problems are invisible but profound and significant to them nevertheless.

I agree that it would be nice if more people could look, listen and learn but that's too much hard work for most people so I'm happy to settle for pleasantness and peace.

Just remember that dreams are free. :-)

mikebartnz
15-12-2002, 10:01 PM
Talking about look learn and listen I saw this one recently.

You have been blessed with two ears and one mouth so you should listen twice as much as you talk.