PDA

View Full Version : Game info

gramps
18-11-2002, 06:39 PM
Sorry if this is not too appropiate for this forum but seeing that pcworld do review games I thought I would post my query.

Asherons call 2 is due for release in the states Nov 22 2002,release date for UK is Dec 06 2002

Release date in good ol NZ nobody has a clue.

I am sorry but being an idiot but I cannot for the life of me understand why no game supplier can answer this question.

I thought it would make a nice xmas pressie for the grandchildren,though naturally I would have to keep it on my computer:):):)

Disgruntled Gramps

roofus
18-11-2002, 06:46 PM
Why don't you just order it from USA, if you can't find satisfaction in NZ.
Or are you concerned of the damage it would do to the countries Balance of Payments :-)

gramps
18-11-2002, 07:25 PM
Not quite the point I am getting at my friend why should I HAVE to pay for postage and packing,also if it sells in NZ before the end of Nov a waste of money.May be easy for you sounds as if you are not on a pension.I have also read somewhere that buying AC2 from overseas may invalidate the Key or something got be bow to Miscrosoft$ little quircks.
Thanks for answering but not what I wanted to know.

Still disgruntled

Shia
18-11-2002, 07:39 PM
If you have a credit card you can pre-order it here for $74.95

http://www.gpstore.co.nz/product.x?1456675

Mike
18-11-2002, 08:21 PM
>>> why should I HAVE to pay for postage and packing

Because it'll probably still be cheaper than buying it NZ.

>>> AC2 from overseas may invalidate the Key or something
>>> got be bow to Miscrosoft$ little quircks

The key won't know that you're not in the country you bought it from.

Mike.

gramps
18-11-2002, 09:17 PM
And the question was

Release date in New Zealand is.............????????
Perhaps I should of put it simpler
When will I be able to buy Asherons call 2 in New Zealand???

Mike said "Because it'll probably still be cheaper than buying it NZ"

Not according to gamezone.

Mike said "The key won't know that you're not in the country you bought it from"

Nowadays they can as I would be using a NZ credit card to activate,Gawd they can even tell if you alter your computer and have to reinstall winxp.

Gramps

Mike
18-11-2002, 09:23 PM
>>> Release date in New Zealand is.............????????

I don't know... and personally I don't care :) Did you ask the people that order the games from the game retailers, or just the salesperson? A salesperson might not know, but if anyone does, it'll be the one who actually buys them.

>>> Perhaps I should of put it simpler When will I be able to buy
>>> Asherons call 2 in New Zealand???

Have you ever heard of the word patience? I don't know the answer, but I'm sure if somebody does, then they'll tell you. Nobody will tell you when it'll be if they don't know it.

>>> Mike said "Because it'll probably still be cheaper than buying it NZ"
>>> Not according to gamezone.

If Gamezone can tell you how much it'll be in NZ, do they not also tell you when it'll be out?

>>> Mike said "The key won't know that you're not in the country you bought it from"
>>> Nowadays they can as I would be using a NZ credit card to
>>> activate,Gawd they can even tell if you alter your computer and
>>> have to reinstall winxp.

The credit card used to buy the game won't affect the activation key used to activate the game.

Mike.

Shia
18-11-2002, 09:30 PM
November 27th