PDA

View Full Version : resinstalling Windows 95 after the 3rd time

04-09-1998, 08:42 AM
Forgive me for asking this one again.
But although I have a valid registration
number for my WIN95 CDROM - it comes
back invalid and asks me to contact a local MS dealer.

I remember that there was something in
in regedit to modify the reg.text to
allow you to reinstall again.

P133, 32 RAM, WIN95, IE4

Could I have it again?
Many thanks!

hackerfin
11-11-2006, 04:03 AM
hey guys:

try to get a new copy for your win 95..
and if yoiu have no serial visit this site...

[edit: URL removed]

:thumbs:

[Edit: Posting such links is not permitted on the forum. This is very clearly stated in the forum rules. This account has now been banned. - Jen (Moderator)]

SurferJoe46
11-11-2006, 05:26 AM
I suspect that when a mod reads this it'll get closed for suggesting a hack site for illegal keys...in the meantime...I recommend ceasing your post.

In the meantime...I do not suggest opening that URL..read below:

Rating: Browser exploit

releases many browser exploits i got about 10 exploit downloads form this site. dont use it unless you wan't a virus

Posted at 09/28/2006-12:04:42 PM by cbsenterprise, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 1 / 9 ]

Rating: Adware, spyware, or viruses

Lots of adwares. Downloads a virus when the site is opened

Posted at 08/07/2006-12:46:24 PM by prashantrbharadwaj, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 1 / 9 ]

I had to reformat my hard drive to get rid of all the crap that came from this site..my anti-virus software couldn't keep up with all the trojans, viruses and exploits that were coming at me from this site and also my anti-virus software could not clean, delete or quarantine some of the crap..so I had to reformat to make sure I got rid of everything..REPEAT...DO NOT VISIT THIS SITE...just visiting the site will KILL your computer..why they do it I don't know..I guess these little geek bitches don't have anything better to do than set around and giggle like bitches about how dey go over on da man...he he he...giggle giggle..you bitches..

Posted at 08/04/2006-11:59:53 AM by bigmuny, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 1 / 9 ]

Many Browser Exploits! Do not visit this site with Internex Explorer !!! Use Firefox ;)

Posted at 07/27/2006-06:35:36 AM by SaMsX, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 5 / 9 ]

The site is okay when used safley- Dont use IE use firefox and delete all tempory internet files after use- Make sure you have a virus scanner and scan all files downloaded before using!

Posted at 07/04/2006-03:58:56 PM by peter06, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 1 / 9 ]

while testing downloads to see if it was safe for my friends to use,i received a lot of trojan/virus alerts,my recommendation is stay as far as possible

Posted at 06/27/2006-06:28:55 PM by yadiel, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 1 / 9 ]

Other than being illegal, most downloadable cracks are either pure malware, or are bundled with malware. What good is a cracked app when your operating system is trashed?

Posted at 06/10/2006-11:42:22 AM by B-Cuz, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 1 / 9 ]

Posted at 06/01/2006-01:18:58 AM by blueskyjagged, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 1 / 9 ]

This is a VERY BAD WEBSITE!!! It is one of the know WMF exploit sites (http://www.microsoft.com/technet/security/bulletin/ms06-001.mspx).
It is also listed by PC Hell and Sunbelt Software, to be a web sites where this exploit was being used (http://www.pchell.com/support/spyaxe.shtml).

Posted at 05/26/2006-05:04:11 PM by Riku5464, Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 3 / 9 ]

Malware loaded includes smitfraud-based rogue antivirus warning and Bobic.A mass-mailing worm, along with an AVKiller trojan.

Posted at 05/22/2006-09:36:28 PM by Nexus7, Experienced Reviewer , View profile [ Reputation score: 5 / 9 ]

page 1 of 2

SurferJoe46
11-11-2006, 05:33 AM
I know the original post was very old, but somebody bumped it...I think these people seed a site and then come back later to renew the stuff.

Maybe!