PDA

View Full Version : Actrix JetStart

-=JM=-
19-10-2002, 11:32 PM
Is anyone using Actrix for their JetStart.

I'm tempted to go with them because I've already got a dial-up account with them and my stepdad doesn't want to change email address.

So if people could tell me what they think of it if they use it. That would be great.

Also it looks as if they're unlimited as well.

Graham Petrie
20-10-2002, 12:53 PM
Sorry, can't help you, but you're determined to get fast internet aye? No mountain to tall, river to wide etc.

Good on you for determination!

G P

-=JM=-
20-10-2002, 07:53 PM
Well I am getting fast internet. At the moment he has to come upstairs to tell me to "get off the bloody internet" (or similar) whenever he wants to check his email or something.

Pity he's not a geek. Because then he could organise it all himself.

Trumps
20-10-2002, 09:39 PM
I think you'll find that basically Actrix are an agent for Telecom in selling JetStart.
You will be basically using the Telecom service throught their servers - They're a great ISP and if you're with them, stay there.
Part of your payment will go to them, and you'll pay Telecom the rental.

Cheers

-=JM=-
20-10-2002, 11:50 PM
Yeah I realise that Trumps.

Just thought that someone might be able to recommmend them above others (or vice versa.)

Thanks anyway.

Baldy
21-10-2002, 02:01 PM
It seems an easy decision to me! If You you are satisfied with them so far, just just stay with them as your ISP.

You will find plenty of people who love Actrix, and plenty who don't. I am with Xtra, but all my mates are with someone else and think I am mad staying with them

If you have had a good run with Actrix so far, why change?