PDA

View Full Version : Online Music check before download.......

cheebu
17-10-2002, 05:18 PM
Hello
I was wondering if any of u will know if there is any software that will allow me to llisten to the music online before i download them.
hopefully they should be able to read wma, Mp3, and many other formats.
I have problem with this coz 1st i download the song and it takes long and when i listen to it, and if i dont like it, the time goes to waste.
So please tell if there is any software that will allow me to listen on the net before i download.

Susan B
17-10-2002, 05:24 PM
If you are using Kazaa Lite (or Kazza) you can play the song when enough of the song has been downloaded to do so. If it's not what you want you can then cancel it before completing the download.

Lohsing
17-10-2002, 05:30 PM
Winmx does the same... right click over the file while you are downloading and select play.

Lo.

cheebu
17-10-2002, 05:58 PM
where can i get winmx
can u give me the download site.

Chilling_Silence
17-10-2002, 05:59 PM
My first stop would be www.winmx.com for the download of WinMX
:D

cheebu
18-10-2002, 10:27 PM
i have got the it but it does not let me listen to the song without downloading the song from the website

Graham Petrie
18-10-2002, 10:57 PM
You have to download enough of the song to play it before it will play. you cannot magically play the song from the site. How would the sound get to your computer?? thats right, by being downloaded.

You have to download a portion of the song first in order to listen to it.

G P

SoniKalien
18-10-2002, 11:16 PM
Some websites like www.mp3.com let you listen to a low quality streaming preview before downloading the high quality song.

The stream will play through your default media player. The Windows stand is Windows Media Player. If you want something a little better, try winamp. both programs will launch automaticlly 9if everything is set up right) when you click on the preview button.