PDA

View Full Version : ot: It's a boy!

SoniKalien
14-10-2002, 05:42 PM
Just came home for a munch and then going back to hosp.

Cheers

Mike
14-10-2002, 05:51 PM
Congrats SK!

Does he have a name? :D

Mike.

J ZEP
14-10-2002, 05:54 PM
:-):-):-) Well done Sik, i guess we will be seeing a bit of you with the alnighters youve got instore:D
;-) Congrats!! and hope mum and baby are both doing well:-)
P.S - what were those names you chose again???

Mike
14-10-2002, 05:59 PM
>>> :-):-):-) Well done Sik, i guess we will be seeing a bit of you with the alnighters youve got instore:D

Allnighter? What's that? :D Hopefully he's like my little girl - she's sleeping right through - has done almost since day one :D That's why nobody here saw me much as there were no allnighters ;)

Hope the same goes for you, SK!

Mike.

Babe Ruth
14-10-2002, 06:42 PM
Congratulations SK, :-)

All the best to all of you... do you have any names yet or is it just babe.

Cheers, Babe.

vk_dre
14-10-2002, 07:13 PM
Congratulations SoniKalien, best of luck at being a father (if u aren't already). :)

cheers,
v.K---------------- :D

Susan B
14-10-2002, 07:31 PM
Baaaaa!! :D

Baldy
14-10-2002, 07:38 PM
Yes, I join the rest in my cogratulations, Daddio.

Probably we will see less of, now that you have your Fatherly duties to attend to !

BALDY:-)

Jen C
14-10-2002, 08:47 PM
Congratulations SiK and your missus on your wee son.

"10 little tiny fingers that always want to play, that never stop exploring the wonder of today. 10 little fingers that from the very start will reach out for tomorrow yet always hold your heart." - anon

Jen

SoniKalien
14-10-2002, 09:33 PM
Thanks guys and gals.

Susan B: touché :p

His name is Jordan John or JJ fer short. His little fingers on the left hand are binded but hopefully it's just skin and nothing a nice sharp scapel and a steady hand wont fix.

Otherwise missus and bub are doing well (he was a week overdue and 8.2 pound / 3.7 kilo)

Um, dunno as to my appearances as yet, maybe doing the graveyard shift, maybe day, maybe not at all (sigh a relief :p)

And oh yea, its our no.2 but my no1 and I'm sorry, but he beats all other bubs for cuteness hands down. :D