PDA

View Full Version : JetStart Usage

Sharkey
08-10-2002, 06:57 PM
Sorry if this is posting a question that's already been asked:

I'm on JetStart 500 with Xtra. Very happy with it and very happy with the service I've received from them (more than I can say for Paradise/TelstraClear).

What I'd like to know is: How do I tell how much of my JetStart usage is International traffic, so I don't go over the 5Gb cap each month?

I've approached 5Gb of usage recently, but because I was using a NZ p2p site, it should mostly be local traffic. It seems that the usage meter doesn't state the difference between local and international traffic - just lumps it all together. Is this correct, or am I missing something obvious.

Searched for this info on PressF1, but couldn't find any posts about this. Maybe I'm looking with my 'man-eyes' (ie. 'Honey, do you know where the car keys are???', as they sit beside him on the side-board table)???

Any help most appreciated, but if it's a technical solution you have, could you explain s-l-o-w-l-y for me... :8}

The Sharkmeister

BootyLicious
08-10-2002, 07:22 PM
Should that be jetstarter 5000 not 500?
Login here with your xtra username.xadsl and password.

http://selfservice.xtra.co.nz/live/selfservice/viewUsageAndBilling/pgLogin

Sharkey
10-10-2002, 06:31 PM
Thanks heaps for that BootyLicious - wouldn't have found that usage meter in a million years.

... and yes, it is JetStarter 5000 - missed a '0'

Thanx for your help.

The Sharkmeister