PDA

View Full Version : Slightly OT: DC ++ Users

Sam H
25-09-2002, 06:18 PM
For those that would like to reveal who they are when using DC++ to connect to the dc.p2p.net.nz hub then this is the thread to do it on.

For those who do not have any idea what I am talking about then go here (http://www.p2p.net.nz), to learn more.

I can be found lurking near the top of the user names list, some of you already know my identity.

Regards
Sam H

-=JM=-
25-09-2002, 06:51 PM
[OCNZ]Geek4life

but I'm not on all that often....... any more.

Step-dad came back from overseas so I can't have the phone line hogged 24/7. I used to enjoy downloading 4GB+ per month on dial-up ;) uploaded a gig one month as well :D

Chris Wilson
25-09-2002, 06:58 PM
When i get my **** together, and install DC++ on my linux box, i shall be back

name? pugwashthegod

Atleast that is what it was last time round.

Baldy
25-09-2002, 07:35 PM
I have given up on DC++ Too bloody hard to find anyone with slots open, although they seem to be able to always upload what they want Might be different if I have Jetstream..........

BALDY:-)

LOL, having said that, I have just managed to grab the first song in months - so things might be a bit different nowadays!

Sam H
26-09-2002, 09:00 AM
Baldy, PM a person and ask them nicely to open you another slot and most of the time the will if they are at their computer.

Baldy
26-09-2002, 09:59 AM
Great idea Sam..... never thought of that

Thanks for the suggestion - BALDY:-)

-=JM=-
26-09-2002, 10:47 AM
I've only once not been able to connect to [OCNZ]BinkyStuntCat. Really good speeds from him as well.