PDA

View Full Version : chriswattson = TIMMY please do not encourage it!

Chris Wilson
21-09-2002, 09:17 PM
I'm not at all flattered that Timmy has returned using a name that is just a little to close to my own, I spose that therefore makes it my personal duty to ask ALL of you not to encourage Timmy.

He's a scurge, and we don't want him here...
enough said

Chris.

Phate
21-09-2002, 09:27 PM
Timothy, such behaviour is not accepted in such a high standard forum. Please remove all your inappropriate behaviour and go about your daily life as you would previous to this 'chriswatson' behaviour.

I am against it myself and strongly recommend, that you get some originality :)

So Tim, no one is at all laughing at your joke - if it is a joke. And if anything that I just said made no sense whatsoever (quite likely to be the case), then I am just reinforcing what Chris said.

Zan

Chris Wilson
21-09-2002, 10:21 PM

Chris Wilson
22-09-2002, 12:02 AM

vk_dre
22-09-2002, 12:05 AM
wots happenin here with the

?:|

cheers,
v.K----------------- :D

Chris Wilson
22-09-2002, 12:11 AM
The . and the .. are here to keep this one near the top, as i really want this announcment to be seen, because like most of us i have had a gutsful of Timmy, and as his latest incarantion is so close to my name i have decided to make this my personal duty to ensure that this notice stays near the top, so we are all reminded to IGNORE him.

Once moderaters are back on duty, it can disapear in the normal fashion.

raddersnz
22-09-2002, 12:28 AM
Just to keep this one at the top of the page, it seems timmy has been a very naughty boy. After all the help he seems to get, he wants to cause trouble.

SoniKalien
22-09-2002, 12:35 AM
I seen it, and thanks for tha warning. He's easy to spot though :)

vk_dre
22-09-2002, 12:39 AM
oh, ok. Timmy please try and be sensible for once in ur life, u cannot have another go at this forum, u have caused enough harm, be gone X-(
DO NOT COME HERE AGAIN, UNLESS U ARE WILLING TO BE OF HELP TO OTHERS WHO R IN NEED. I sense the darkside in u, much u have to learn of the ways of this forum. Pain leads to suffering, suffering leads to anger, anger leads to being thrown out of here (AGAIN).

v.K------------------ :D

Stumped Badly
22-09-2002, 02:42 AM
Hell's teeth.
Even double axe murderers get a 2nd chance!!!!!!!! (takes 10yrs, but they get it)
Haven't been around for a while, so don't know what Timmy's been up to but it must have been good!!
I'll have to call by more often.

Phate
22-09-2002, 08:06 AM
Should I begin another of my rambles to keep this topic at the forum? *Complete silence fills the room...* I will take that as a yes:

Timmy, as a youth in todays society, I would have thought that you could have at least shown a slight interest in others' feelings. I find it quite disturbing to find that such an act has been committed. It is obvious that you can not take your punishment very well and you must release your anger on those who you realise find you, simply put, annoying.

Personally, if you did this to me, it would be more than likely that you will receive a knock at your front door, and I will have to tell your mother. Then after that, I will go home feeling much better that you are in a cage.

So to sum up what I have said, please do the following:

1. Turn of your computer.
2. Get sufficient food to help you last at least a year.
3. Buy a cage from a kennel or similar.
4. Get in the cage.
5. Make sure that the cage is firmly locked.
6. Eat the key.

Once the above steps have been put into practice, everyone in this forum will turn their heads (if your very, very lucky), and clap for you. So go then, and do those steps listed above. Thank you (or maybe not) for your (in)cooperation.

Zan

robo
22-09-2002, 08:41 AM
Chris
Well spotted. There is another user that was looking a little like Timmy but it seems to have dropped away.
It appears this is the real McCoy. However, it just seems so futile to delete him. He is already registered with more names than Mike.
I will keep an eye on him and see if he pulls his head in a little.
robo.

roofus
22-09-2002, 11:23 AM
Hey guys, Fair enough for Chris wanting this message to be at the top so that people know about it. But everytime we catch him their seems to be a debate/anger that brews over him.

Maybe we should all go down to our local video store and hire out "A Beautiful Mind" and then take Dion Nash's/aka Russell Crowe's solution to dealing with problems that don't go away.

p.s. if you don't want to go down to the video store to go and get it, basically just ignore him.
Timmy???????? Timmy who!
come on guys u can do it!!!!!
I know Stacey Jones could do it.

Chris Wilson
22-09-2002, 11:33 AM
Ignore.. that is the trick... IGNORE

When you have an unattached annoying puppy turn up at the door that you DON'T want to hang around do you

A. Feed it?

B. Play with it?

C. Ignore it?

SoniKalien
22-09-2002, 11:46 AM
Feed the poor thing of course. Then give it a kick up the ass and send it on its way :D

Baldy
22-09-2002, 11:50 AM
Lets just ignore him. Its obvious that he thrives on attention, and if he plays CS as much as he does, its no wonder he acts the way he does.

Timmy is taking up far too much space in the forum, so lets just treat him like the invisible man and do other things. If you suspect its him under a different alias, just don't reply to him......

Billy was spot on in his short message to him

BALDY:-)

chriswattson
22-09-2002, 12:05 PM
> oh, ok. Timmy please try and be sensible for once in
> ur life, u cannot have another go at this forum, u
> have caused enough harm, be gone X-(
> DO NOT COME HERE AGAIN, UNLESS U ARE WILLING TO BE OF
> HELP TO OTHERS WHO R IN NEED. I sense the darkside in
> u, much u have to learn of the ways of this forum.
> Pain leads to suffering, suffering leads to anger,
> anger leads to being thrown out of here (AGAIN).
>
> v.K------------------ :D

i have changed alot since i been kicked
(when u got my web site blocked, i was hurt, all the time i spent on my site) and now i now whats it like to spend lots of time and effort and then have it gone because some one was being bad (GP) SO IM sorry and i want to say, since i want to learn about computers and stuff

lets make a deal i'll change my name back to tim (sorry chris, your name was the first to come to mind) and try to help on this forum and not ask for help,

if u get the bruce to let me stay .please

TiM:*)

chriswattson
22-09-2002, 12:12 PM
i think theres on word to explain my previous behavior
im a momas boy. ok happy i told u guys

chriswattson
22-09-2002, 12:15 PM
if u guys were woundering were ive beenn. i was busy making my counter-strike (timmy-strike) site and its very cool, go to it it has a poll on the home page timmy-strike (www.geocities.com/cstimroxcs)
see that proves it. i made a link with html. somthing i couldnt do a week ago

and guys did u no its school holidays now, yipiiiii

chriswattson
22-09-2002, 12:17 PM
oops i for got the http:// heres the link again timmy-strike (http://www.geocities.com/cstimroxcs)

chriswattson
22-09-2002, 12:19 PM
> if u guys were woundering were ive beenn. i was busy
> making my counter-strike (timmy-strike) site and its
> very cool, go to it it has a poll on the home page
> [timmy-strike] (http://www.geocities.com/cstimroxcs)
>
> see that proves it. i made a link with html. somthing
> i couldnt do a week ago
>
> and guys did u no its school holidays now, yipiiiii

Mike
22-09-2002, 12:53 PM
> He is already
> registered with more names than Mike.

:D

Mike.

Phate
22-09-2002, 02:46 PM
I know what everyone wants...another of Phate's profound ramblings!
Here goes...*Phate closes his eyes and lets his fingers type total nonsense*

Timmy,

Your behaviour of late has been appauling to both me, and the rest of the people in this forum. We are attempting to run a forum where people's queries are answered promtly and effeciently. Though you are simply slowing the process down. If your senseless posts would come to a hault, then you would be assisting us all.

We do not appreciate how you insult the veterans of this forum and how you 'mimick' their name. This behaviour is not going to be tolerated by myself, or anyone else that is using this very helpful forum.

This forum was developed to assist people in their quests to have a trouble-free PC, however hard that may be. We cannot operate in this forum with your attitude towards being an attention-seeker. We require cooperation in the sense that if you do have any sensible queries, by all means use the forum. Though if you are going to ask us how to do something non-computer related, we will disregard that post completely. It would also assist us if you would reply to any posts that you think you have a suitable answer to. Otherwise, please keep your mouth shut.

Why is it that you cannot realise that what you have done is wrong, apologise to those involved, and then go about using this forum as explained to you above. Do not committ any actions that you know you will regret at a later date. If you are producing a link, please make it suitable.

I will conclude this request by summing up the above. Overall, your attitude is disgusting. Misusing this forum as you have, has disturbed many users. Use this forum as it was made to be used. Please realise your mistakes and correct yourself.

Thank you,

Zan

raddersnz
22-09-2002, 02:48 PM
you may have managed to change a little, but your site is a bit offensive. I don't recommend it as no-one likes popups (or do they? ;-) ).

Chris Wilson
22-09-2002, 03:47 PM
>(sorry chris, your name was the first to come to mind)

"sorry"???

This was posted by timmy while using an alias very close to my name

Is this some strange usage of the word "sorry" i am not familiar with?

Phate
22-09-2002, 03:53 PM
Have no fear, I won't ramble.

Timmy is simply attempting to get you on his side so that the whole thing will get dropped and everyone will be happy while he goes back to his evil plotting.

Iris
22-09-2002, 04:47 PM
> >(sorry chris, your name was the first to come to
> mind)
>
> "sorry"???
>
> This was posted by timmy while using an alias very
> close to my name
>
> Is this some strange usage of the word "sorry" i am
> not familiar with?

I have refrained from posting any replies to this on going "problem" but this response to Chris rattled my cage a bit

Perhaps I am naive but isn't there someway of contacting the Internet Provider of Tim (or whatever name is the flavour of the day) and let them know how he is abusing the system. Perhaps they could give him or his parents a short sharp shakeup.

Iris

Baldy
22-09-2002, 06:07 PM
I think everyone should just drop it. Judging by the way Timmy is, he will be basking in all the attention.

The sooner this thread is locked the better