PDA

View Full Version : Image Editing

vk_dre
13-09-2002, 05:18 PM
hi everyone, wot is the best image editing software, one that can produce really good quality images and has very sweet editing tools. Money is not an object (right now) so please give ur suggestions and could u also suggest why they r really good.

cheers,
v.K-------------- :D

vk_dre
13-09-2002, 05:22 PM
please disregard the "photo editing" topic, i changed the name and pressed refreshed and this double post happened. Only reply to this post please.

cheers,
v.K------------------:D

Graham Petrie
13-09-2002, 05:49 PM
Depends on what you want to do. Do you want to createimages, or edit images to make new ones?

If you are editing, then Adobe Photoshop is robably the best.

Otherwise, take a look at the Adobe products Illustrator and freehand, or Corel Draw and other Corel products.

G P

vk_dre
13-09-2002, 07:22 PM
thanks for that Graham, i'm tryin to make really good web site images, MS Photodraw isn't all that great, i would like to use something that can create/edit web images that are reall top notch for my site. So is Adobe Photoshop the way to go?

cheers,
v.K--------------- :D

Graham L
13-09-2002, 07:26 PM
But it's not cheap. You can get the GIMP free ... and it's said to be comparable with Photoshop.

But since you just won Lotto ...

antmannz
13-09-2002, 07:58 PM
Have to say I prefer PaintShop Pro myself. Comes with a Gif Animator (Animation Shop). Has heaps of features, about 10% the cost of any Adobe product. :D

vk_dre
13-09-2002, 11:07 PM
> But it's not cheap. You can get the GIMP free ...
> and it's said to be comparable with Photoshop.
>
> But since you just won Lotto ...

did i win the lotto? really? Thanks for all ur replys guys, cya next time.

cheers,
v.K---------------- :D

sal
14-09-2002, 01:18 AM
site comments (well, the site in your profile...)

broken image link on splash page

"Sorry, this section (mulimedia) is still under contruction due to lack of webspace, this section should be completed by 4/08/01."
"27/07/01- V.K's Anime Vault's official opening."
ummm, 2001, or 2002?

'Main Menu' link goes to 'index.htm' and not 'main%20menu.htm', which brings another tip, u should use underscores or no spaces instead of spaces, it's a lot more professional

and if this site is EXTREMELY old, sorry :8)

grtz sal.
tga

vk_dre
14-09-2002, 02:41 PM
shot, sal, i used cuteftp trial for the old site, but stopped uploading, cos the trial ran out, that's my old abandonned site, made it like 9 months ago, my new one should be up later. thanks anyway.

cheers,
v.K----------------- :D