PDA

View Full Version : add to email

johnboy
29-08-2002, 05:21 PM
I need to add a picture on to an email that i,m replying too so the photo and reply stay with the original ..could someone please explain simply how this is done , thankyou in advance. outlook express

Pauline
29-08-2002, 05:31 PM
You could save what you want to send into My Documents & then send it as an attachment.
Pauline.

johnboy
29-08-2002, 05:40 PM
The photo is in my documents but i don,t know how to attach it to the reply email thanks

Susan B
29-08-2002, 07:39 PM
OK, in Outlook Express click on the email you are replying to and click on the Reply button on the toolbar. That opens the message ready to reply to it.

Type in your message as usual and to get your picture inserted, go to Insert>File Attachment in the OE menu.

A dialogue box will open with your hard drive's folders listed. Navigate to where your picture file is and double click on it. You'll then be taken back to your email message and you can now send it.

Have a look at the message in your Sent box and you should see the picture in it.

Do remember that the picture's file size should be as small as possible so that it doesn't take forever to send and receive. If it is a photo it should be in the .jpg format which is compressed.

If you are still stuck, come back for more advice.

johnboy
29-08-2002, 11:09 PM
thank you very much ,, it,s a breeze when you know what to do .. thanks again..