View Full Version : WFTWE...........Plethysmograph....Just for fun!

Billy T
24-08-2002, 12:21 AM

An instrument for measuring change in body part size due to blood flow.

I don't know what the practical applications are, so I'll leave that up to your collective imaginations folks.

By all means offer suggestions, but keep it clean!


Billy 8-{) :D

Jen C
24-08-2002, 12:39 AM
Howdy Billy

Well, for a clean (and good cause) practical application it is used for:

Mamagoose pajamas! :D

Chris Wilson
25-08-2002, 01:25 PM
could it be used for measuring excitment on people?

25-08-2002, 03:04 PM
check this web site for practical applications that are clean


it has photos and all :-)

25-08-2002, 08:21 PM
It's for measuring the size your finger gets after having a rubberband on it for three weeks.