PDA

View Full Version : Burning CDs without gaps between tracks

stevowebbs
23-08-2002, 01:53 AM
I have searched everywhere, trying to find out how I can burn a CD that is basically one big track. It has track markings throughout the song.

When I try and burn the CD it places blank 2second gaps between the tracks. How can I stop it from doing this?

I am currently using Prassi PrimoCD Plus 2.0 and running WinXP Pro.

If this program can't do it then are there any free programs out there that I can download that can?

It's very anoying when you create a cd on your turntables and you can't copy your own work ;)

Any help would be much appricated.

Thanks,

Steve

Mike
23-08-2002, 09:07 AM
When I tried Nero I think it had the option of setting how many seconds delay between tracks - possibly the same in NTI CD Maker. Just set it to 0 seconds (there might be an option in the software you're using too, just have a look around in it).

Mike.

Veale
23-08-2002, 09:41 AM
Yep, I can confirm this, Nero does this quite well

Veale

Bob Kehely
23-08-2002, 09:47 AM
Hello,
Well its not free, unforntunatley, it has a thirty day trial, but media jukebox, gives the option of 2 second gaps or not.

cheers,
Bob

Chilling_Silence
23-08-2002, 11:47 AM
Yeah, Just select the songs (In Nero) and right click. Goto Propeties and change the gap to 0 instead of 2 seconds. You should be able to do that using your software!

Chilling_Silence

btong
23-08-2002, 12:08 PM
Try Feurio from www.ahead.de

It gives you the option for custom space, minimal, or no gaps. And I think you can use the track editor to joint the tracks into one looooooong track.

stevowebbs
23-08-2002, 02:38 PM
Thanks very much. Looks like I'll be changing software :)

bmason
23-08-2002, 05:54 PM
Set it to burn in Disk At Once (DAO) rather than Track At Once (TAO).

Assuming PrimoCD can do it, it seemed pretty crap when I used it.

Lohsing
23-08-2002, 06:00 PM
Go Nero... get a fully registered copy and unlimited updates for life! How sweet is THAT?

Chilling_Silence
23-08-2002, 06:00 PM
If u wanna pick up a copy of the latest AUSTRALIAN PC User (I'm not a traitor,it just has some good software) magazine, It has GearPro 6.0 Full Version on it, I've not tried it, but it's supposed to be good, I'll be giving it a go in a couple of days!

Cheers

Chilling_Silence