PDA

View Full Version : Windows XP Pro users - scare the hell out of your boss with this!! :-)

PressF1 User
21-08-2002, 09:19 AM
If you are you running Windows XP Professional have a go with this little beauty!!

Is your boss the cool, calm and collected type of person who never seems to loose self-control while under pressure? Or do you want to scare the hell out of someone? Try this very believable Windows XP Blue screen of death screensaver.

The Blue screen cycles between different Blue Screens and simulated boots every 15 seconds or so. Virtually all the information shown on the Blue screen's BSOD and system start screen is obtained from your system configuration - its accuracy will fool even advanced NT developers. For example, the NT build number, processor revision, loaded drivers and addresses, disk drive characteristics, and memory size are all taken from the system the Blue screen is running on. WAY COOL!! Download here and have fun but just remember to speak nicely to the boss afterwards :-)

http://www.sysinternals.com/ntw2k/freeware/bluescreensaver.shtml

nzStan
21-08-2002, 02:04 PM
Heck I'm a boss and I'd love to have this flashing on my screen while I call my tech staff to fix it.. ROTFLMAO!!!!