PDA

View Full Version : Did you miss me? I'm back but on reduced cylinders for a while

robo
13-07-2002, 07:36 PM
Hi guys. The ink refill debate is interesting given what I have learned. Talked to guys that make better ink, guys that study photo longevity, and all kinds of ubergeeks that make cartridges. Was pretty cool.
robo.

Tom B.
13-07-2002, 07:54 PM
So give us all the benefit of your new found knowledge - don't be shy, we are all on tenterhooks.

Sam H
13-07-2002, 08:03 PM
Oh no robos back..

Just kidding you robo :)

robo
13-07-2002, 08:27 PM
I don't know that I can divulge too much here, but to cut a long story short:
- It is nothing short of amazing that refills work at all (amazing that the real thing works, it is incredible what they do with ink).
- matching media and ink is important
- cost per page isn't the only thing that is important (reliability, speed, colour, image life, etc).

I'm going to bed any minute.
robo.

-=JM=-
13-07-2002, 08:28 PM
glad you enjoyed yourself robo. I look forward to the article :S

J ZEP
13-07-2002, 10:33 PM
Good to see your back Robo - we have missed your input - well i have - hope you had a good trip and look forward to you filling us in on the ink thing or do we have to wait for the next mag for that?

Susan B
13-07-2002, 11:13 PM
Gee that was quick, I must have blinked. Didn't they let you see the rest of the sights or do any shopping? :p

Oh well, glad to hear you're back safely without encountering any hijackers.

PS. Yes, we do still miss you but Bruce has been doing a good job. ;-)

sal 
14-07-2002, 03:36 AM
yeah, welcome back robo, i hope u enjoyed urself man, i guess u need to take a holiday after that holiday, huh, usually the case if the first one was good,

grtz sal.

Iris
14-07-2002, 04:34 PM
Welcome Back. Hope you are soon charging on all cylinders.

Hope we will soon be reading about it all and learning what`s hot and what`s not.

B-) B-) B-)

Iris