PDA

View Full Version : Imposters leave

Sam H
10-07-2002, 11:32 AM
I wish all the imposters out there would leave the forum alone and stop posting it's getting real lame real fast.

This is a personal opinion don't flame me.

Ferroshus
10-07-2002, 01:55 PM
Darn......Snapped!

:8)

gian
10-07-2002, 02:25 PM
Imposters? As in.....?

Terry Porritt
10-07-2002, 03:09 PM
You're quite right Sam, I was tempted to say something, but those cretins just thrive on attention of any kind and respond inanely.
I havent seen one intelligent posting from any of them yet.

On the other hand if studiously ignored by everyone they will just go away through boredom.

Sam H
10-07-2002, 06:23 PM
I wasn't going to say anything as well, I guess it's just my nature to speak up and say something.

Will keep my mouth shut about it.

Lets hope they do leave soon.

Elwin Way
10-07-2002, 06:35 PM
Yea, and Susan B has been off at me about something I'm still not sure what it is as a result...

So I say too, imposters, whoever you are, you now have our official disapproval.

'koff!

Susan B
10-07-2002, 06:49 PM
> Yea, and Susan B has been off at me about something
> I'm still not sure what it is as a result...

Sorry if I confused you Elwin, I was just being stupid regarding the "bet" as I thought we were on the same humour wave length.

Obviously I'm on a planet of my own but I won't hold it against you since my humour is not "normal", whatever that is. ;-) Don't let it bother you.

Just to set everyone's minds at rest, I have not done any impostering at all. My only ID is this one and it will stay this one if only just to keep my post tally. :D

Heather P
10-07-2002, 06:52 PM
The imposters are a bit like re-lighting birthday cake candles. Hilarious the first time it happened - 15 years ago. Very, very boring ever since.

robo
10-07-2002, 09:11 PM
If you see something that you think isn't real, let me know on my official IDG address, or one of the cybergeekenmeisters. We can check in the back-end and suss it out. Sometimes they may be the real people. I haven't seen anything obnoxious where someone was pretending to be me (I can be obnoxious without assistance).
robo.

Biggles
11-07-2002, 10:22 AM
Yeah - I'm reluctant to go around deleting users without a major offence/proof of wrong-doing etc but if something is pissing you all off drop Rob or myself an email.

mark c
11-07-2002, 02:16 PM
Or just take that tip to leave them alone. They only want attention.

sal 
11-07-2002, 07:49 PM
imposters?

Baldy
11-07-2002, 07:56 PM
well said everyone...... better to just ignore them.

I'd still like to know what name Robo uses for his "unofficial messages"

Regards, BALDY :-)

Heather P
11-07-2002, 08:00 PM
Sal,

We'd tell you about it if we weren't so busy ignoring it....

... Well, OK. One or two of the boys were being boys. Coming up with login names similar to real ones only to confuse and annoy.

Graham L
11-07-2002, 08:02 PM
Behaving like Microsoft? FUD.

sal 
13-07-2002, 05:14 PM
ok, just to let you know, i think i was the one to start it all off, ( i WAS the first fake robo of course, yes, it was me) honestly, but i only posted the one message ( my first one actually), so im sorry if i wasted your time when u went into that post but apparently, its your choice to go and read them, so i uguess u wasted ur own time? please correct me if im wrong

Baldy
14-07-2002, 01:09 AM
Don't be so "bitchy" Sal

If you are going to admit to doing childish stuff like posting fake IDs you can expect to get flamed.

Haven't you got anything better to do than post fake IDs..... wouldn't you be better helping your Mother with the dishes, or better still, learn how to spell basic words.

BALDY

Chris Wilson
14-07-2002, 01:56 AM
Good to see you fessed up sal, now we can get on with things.....
BTW i like your email adress, you huggy person you!

sal 
14-07-2002, 03:17 AM
Don't be so "bitchy" Sal

umm, ok.......hmmmmm,

and as for the learn to spell, hey man, take it easy, im sure its not that hard to figure out what im tryin to say, ok....

and i wasnt lame registering a mods name, i was just stating a fault with the forum, and obviously, with the first reply givin, was realised. so im not lame, it was only once (all the other robos im not sure are, but look click the name of the first fake robo, i bet there arent many posts from that account.

(im sure u were just tryin to get a reaction out of me?, well u did, lol)

imposter
14-07-2002, 03:41 AM
Imposters? Where? Huh! No darn such thing! hmph

sal 
14-07-2002, 03:45 AM
ha.......ha, nah, lol

who is this, i mean, really, ur up at the same time as me!, omg

sal.

Chris Wilson
14-07-2002, 03:49 AM
theres plenty of people up at this time sal

you sure that wasn't you talking to yerself though?

sal 
14-07-2002, 04:06 AM
nah man, that would just make me lame replying to myself like that, although i know it makes me look like i didnt post that under 'imposter', but even still, no way

(again, people getting responses out of me, grrr, lol)

grtz sal.