PDA

View Full Version : Virus

Bhkp
09-07-2002, 11:34 PM
For last couple of weeks I am having small problem with my computer. While I am using my computer I notice that the lights on my keyboards flashes and goes off, even numlock key which was on. Some time my keyboard becomes unusable and I have to restart my computer. Other problem I notice is that when I go onto ineternet, I click on a link and nothing happens, some time I have to click 2 or 3 times before I can view the next page. Is this something to do with virus or is it to do with electronic problem?

vk_dre
09-07-2002, 11:40 PM
i used to have a problem like that before but that was due to a faulty and worn out computer, not sure if it's the same with urs but wot connections is ur keyboard and mouse?

Bhkp
10-07-2002, 08:23 PM
Keyboard and mouse use PS2 conncetion.

vk_dre
10-07-2002, 08:49 PM
everything seems fine, u do have a firewall and/ or av program installed right? most likely it's an error with either ur mouse or keyboard that's making all this chaos, electronic error. just simply scan ur computer with an av program and set up a firewall if u want, just to be on the safe side.
reconnect ur mouse and keyboard and if possible try callibrate them.
oh yeah and try to redetect ur keyboard and mouse in the control panel. and also try to update a newer driver for both ur mouse and keyboard cos windows gives them each a generic driver that makes a lot of stuff ups in programs. hope that helped........

cheers,
v.K--------- ;)