PDA

View Full Version : New F1 - an update for everyone

11-06-2002, 07:26 PM
Hi there, just so you know, a bunch of people have been thumping the new F1 over the last two days. We are assembling a lot of suggestions from the beta testers, and we are making good progress.

It looks pretty good, have to say. Bit more to configure for yourself, have F1 the way you like it. Fast, robust, spell checking, less double posts.

No idea how soon it will arrive, but looking good.

Only problem is that some of the 'regulars' around here have wandered off over there.

robo.

11-06-2002, 07:53 PM
Robo,

Most of us are still browsing through here too, just most of the posts aren't working, so that's why there aren't many replies :)

Mike.

11-06-2002, 08:27 PM
Yes, I know. Looked awful last night and couldn't even read most of them (although a lot were reposts).

robo.

11-06-2002, 11:34 PM
beg to differ.. the old F1 is doing fine, it has moments, but when didn't it, still i await the release of the new f1 with much enthuseasism, and look fourwid too the speellchiek to!

12-06-2002, 12:12 AM
Sounds good, should be a good system with the expert guidance of the regs eh!!!
They'll have it up to speed in no time!!! Please don't forget to keep us filled in though (non-testers)!! I'm a bit like chris used to it as is now, but the new one does sound the go!!