PDA

View Full Version : Kazaa Lite 1.7.1

03-06-2002, 09:46 PM
I've tried downloading it off the stie and it says the file size is incorrect, I've removed ait and tried again and still nothing. Also, is there any way of stopping the kazaa site from loading through KMD?
Finally as of late I've noticed for some reason beyond my knowledge that when I select to delete files they disappeared from the folder, but nothing goes to my recycle bin..very strange if you ask me. Thanks heaps.

04-06-2002, 01:41 PM
Dont be suprised at anything that Kazaa does. I had problems with my comp so I uninstalled it and all the other junk that goes with it. I transferred all the music & video files to another folder first. I think that Kazaa could now be classed as a parasite or spyware program. I had a lot of trouble getting rid of junk left behind after uninstalling, so I did a system refresh and recovered 3 Gb on my hard disc

04-06-2002, 01:57 PM
There is no Kaaza Lite as yet. The Kaaza version that it says is available is the full Kaaza program which has all it's spyware stuff in. You will need to wait for the next version

04-06-2002, 05:18 PM
tut tut ....now i know you havn't been paying attention. kazaalite 1.7.1 has been out for a while. check the news for the links. i have been useing it for the last few days.

04-06-2002, 09:31 PM
Hi T Collins,
With Kazaa there seems to be some confusion about their promotion of latest version?

If your download from the link on Kazaa-Lite's Start page,you will get the 'Kazaa full ver.,but if you use the link on the drop-down dialogue box when you open Kazaa-Lite you will get Kazaa-lite ver,1.71!

This still uses the Psuedo clint_dll so there is still no spyware on board!

Happy file-sharing,Kiwitas,;-)