PDA

View Full Version : Mustek 600 CP. DLL problem

03-06-2002, 03:18 PM
I am a relative beginer and every time I want to aquire an image on my scanner I get the following error messages.
Useing iphotoplus 1.2: 'Fail Load' then 'error opening data source. Data source is connected to maximum possible applications'
Useing iPhotoplus 4. 'Twain errorT009. Error opening twain data source T015. Unable to find the twain source manager (twain.dll) Please copy the twain.dll file from CD to windows folder t039' can any-one help please.

03-06-2002, 04:02 PM
Hi Graham

What operating system are you using on your computer..ie.is it Windows98 or what. From your explanation it appears to me that your scanner may not have been recognised and installed properly by your computer.
I would suggest if this is the case...that a possible solution would be to reinstal the scanner drivers again.

03-06-2002, 09:15 PM
Hello Graham,

When using the scanner for the first time in any program the scanner driver, has to be selected, can you let us know if you have done this?

cheers,
Bob

03-06-2002, 09:28 PM
Hi guys, sorry, I'm running win 98 64 ram, 8gig hard drive. Scanner was working fine until recently, have disconnected it from the computer, done an uninstall, reconected it and reinstalled off the cd. have checked with windows explorer and it has found twain.dll in c:/windows, I haven't been able to open the file as I can't figure what programme to use. Told you I a beginner.
Hey, thanks for helping, keep it coming. Graham.

04-06-2002, 10:26 PM
Hi Bob, I'm not sure if I have selected the driver, how do I go about it ? Question, should the scanner show an icon in the control panel ? at present it doesn't. Also if I try to open the scanner from the taskbar and try to scan the scanner makes an unusual buzzing noise but does nothing else.
Appreciate your help.
Graham.