PDA

View Full Version : Press F1 is giving me the cold shoulder....

25-05-2002, 01:49 PM
Shall I take the hint and go elsewhere? :-(

Specifically, I haven't been getting email notifications over the past three days. It's a real pain and I miss them.

Is it only me or are others the same?

If it is me, what could have caused it? I've tried all three of my email accounts and none work.

25-05-2002, 02:03 PM
You are not alone Susan, someone does not like me either. I have had no email notifications for several days now. We must have upset someone..........

By the way, did you get that 21' flat screen monitor for Mothers Day or did you end up with a new toaster though I heard a story about buying you a new lawn mower......you were spending to much time on line!!!

25-05-2002, 02:27 PM
At least it's not hot tongue ...

Anyway robo's wife is checking his 'Sent' box regularly, so it's crampiong his style.

25-05-2002, 03:05 PM
Ditto. Well actually,I haven't been receiving any emails over the last few days (a problem solved by the wonderful people using this forum) but emails from this site are not amongst the ones I haven't been getting too! Maybe the postman's got the flu.

25-05-2002, 03:14 PM
I've not received any lately either. I thought I would comment, but refrained because we know there's a new version coming soon, and I thought maybe I'd just hang it out for the new one.

Mike.

25-05-2002, 03:16 PM
Susan: You mean you don't check in with pressF1 every half hour or so anyway? How can you cope?

25-05-2002, 03:17 PM
Susan: You mean you don't check in with pressF1 every half hour or so anyway? How can you cope? I can barely leave the place now. mark c(new person)

25-05-2002, 03:28 PM
Well that's good news, I'm sure Press F1 hasn't got a grudge against you for having a loose tongue Gordon, so it must be the gremlins - again.

The kiddies could only afford chockies for MD (of which they relieved me of more than half...) so the 21' flat screen is on the birthday list, along with the new PC.

Firstly though hubby has to make the PC desk a little bigger to accommodate it.

Then I'll need new shelves/cupboards to accommodate the CDs, books, disks, etc etc etc to replace the current desk shelf that will be removed for the monitor.

Hmmm, then I might need an extension to the family room to accommodate the new shelf/cupboard - getting a bit short of room.

Gotta keep hubby out of mischief don't I? ;-)

(Just kidding!)

25-05-2002, 03:39 PM
Don't you start, Graham! LOL

Robo's wife: that's what I was thinking. Robo has disappeared again. I didn't like the sound of that rolling pin crack - it sounded lethal...