PDA

View Full Version : right clik

21-05-2002, 10:16 AM
I recently uninstalled Office from my comp now whwn i do a rt clik on a file to email it now says 'send to mail recepient using Outlook' because Offfice is no longer there it is a dead link how do i go about making it go back to 'send to mail recepient using Outlook Express ' like it use to . I deleted Office using Mcafee Uninstaller and have gone over my comp with Systemworks but no change HELP!!!!!!

21-05-2002, 01:16 PM
open OE
tools > options > General > you will see a thingme near the bottom saying 'this is not the default mail handler' (or something like that) beside is a button to change that! please press!
That ought to fix it, let me know. Ta

Chris.

21-05-2002, 01:24 PM
open OE
tools > options > General > you will see a thingme near the bottom saying 'this is not the default mail handler' (or something like that) beside is a button to change that! please press!

Chris.

21-05-2002, 01:37 PM
open OE

Chris.

21-05-2002, 02:23 PM
Thanks CW for the reply but i have tried all the obvious but outlook xpress is the default mail handler i hope i do not have to go into the registry i dont like that