PDA

View Full Version : HOTMAIL_HACKED

20-05-2002, 10:46 PM
IDIOT post removed. Bye Bye -- Rob's little helper.

20-05-2002, 11:00 PM
My God!!!
I thought yeah right like that would work, So i got it and then saw it asked for my user name and password. So i created a new hotmail and then tried it and what do you know IT WORKED how did you do this and what else can you do it is real scary what people like you can do.

20-05-2002, 11:02 PM
[mod edit] Go away you lame idiot. I don't give a [mod edit] flying fig what you think you can do.

When I come to this forum (as I do on a two-three times daily basis) I don't expect to have to read this kind of drivel.

I doubt you have hacked the code to your grandmas cookie jar. If you actually have found a hole in hotmail, document it properly, and alert the people who can get it fixed. If you plan to use the hole maliciously, then you are not welcome.

I reiterate - [mod edit] go away and grow up.

G P

20-05-2002, 11:05 PM
Get a life............

People were hacking hotmail a long time before you came along and stole someone elses hack and posted it as your own........

20-05-2002, 11:14 PM
I am a fool.

20-05-2002, 11:15 PM
TO ANYONE WHO WANTS TO TRY THIS!

Firstly it is a crime if you want to try to hack into someone elses hotmail account.

Secondly, this program does NOT hack hotmail! It sends YOUR email address and password (which you foolishly enter into the program) to somebody else, while under the guise of the program hacking hotmail.

Don't be a sucker.

Mr Plod.

20-05-2002, 11:26 PM
WHO THE [mod edit] HECK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!!!

I spend my life trying to fix bugs in programs and you come along and do this i have downloaded it to try and find the Hole to tell HOTMAIL. It works i tryed it on my own account but i cant find the hole yet!! Just tell me or tell HOTMAIL so that no one is hacked.

YOUR LAME IF YOU JUST FIND THIS A GAME!!!

YOU SHOULD HELP PEOPLE IN FIXING THESE HOLES.

20-05-2002, 11:27 PM
LOL what a laugh.

It seems 'Mr Plod' is correct - I tried out the program (yeah I know, foolish huh) using non-existant name and password, and my firewall came up saying that this program was trying to connect with pop3.xtra.co.nz

There was no connection to Hotmail like it claims there was - LOL and when I blocked access to pop3.xtra.co.nz the stupid program showed its ignorance by saying that the connection could not be established to pop3.xtra.co.nz (not to hotmail like it should have said if the program worked like it should have).

Might be time to send an email to Geocities about the files that are hosted at this site.

Mike.

PS should I really have posted this with my real name?

20-05-2002, 11:30 PM
Script kiddies. How about you don't use NetMaster L.L.C programs and make your own for a change.

If you are wondering why you aren't getting any emails it's easy. Xtra's pop3 doesn't relay emails to hotmail so you'll need an Xtra account. Don't think you would want that because you'll be found out easily that way. Come back when you have something that does work.

20-05-2002, 11:36 PM
DONT USE THIS!!!

It seems like this is just a Hoax. But i will be testing it and if it does do any thing of the sort we will be trying to shut down your site FAST!!!

Hackers are low lifes with nothing better to do than to cause havac. They should have hard jail time for what they do and you are just the lowest of them all.

20-05-2002, 11:50 PM
You CENSORED ass

I made it and it does CENSORED send your acount to me but do you know how CENSORED many people fall for this i have had over
CENSORED 1000 people give me there
CENSORED passwords

it sends an email to me form

SUCKER@Cyph0r.com

saying

here i am giving you my CENSORED
CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED CENSORED...

By the way, it is true what some people here say, namely that I am an idiot. I just just dropped out of school and I suck at Counter-Stike. Plus, but I'm beginning to have doubts about my sexuality too. Most of my friends have reached puperity already but nothin much seems to be happening for me. Any advice welcome.

-- Cyph0r

20-05-2002, 11:56 PM
go ahead and take my account. i was waiting for some loser like you to take it. please do me a favour. no one knows my email account, have stored nothin. i've been waiting for my 4 weeks til MS closes it down

PS. Thanks for changing ownwership.

Yours sincerley
RC

21-05-2002, 12:10 AM
can i have your full mailing address and name please:

i like to send you a thank -you card.

Wif Love
RC

21-05-2002, 12:32 AM
So in simple terms you are getting people to GIVE you THEIR passwords!?!?! WOW
Give it a miss -
we don't need that here!!!

21-05-2002, 01:49 PM
come on damn it! I want ur full name and address so I can send u a card.

come on hubby baby.
;-)

RC