PDA

View Full Version : Unable read posting and the reply

11-05-2002, 02:28 PM
I can read all other postings but the one I made last night (Office97 install problem with Win2K)...
Would the person who posted the reply please re-post it to this message? - thanks
Neil

11-05-2002, 02:36 PM
Neil, search and paste the topic in, you'll get it. Control your own destiny. BE the posting.

11-05-2002, 02:56 PM
Have you received a notification in your email saying there is a reply to your posting?
Sometimes my computer won't open emails from Press F1 and a workaround is to click on the FWD tab in your email client to get the notification to open. Then you can copy and paste the link back to your original posting at Press F1 into your browser.
OR:
(This should work quite quickly too - lucky you with a last name like Abbott!)
At the Press F1 homepage, click the 'search postings by name' link at the top of the page, look for and click on your name and it will expand your particular posting along with any replies it may have.I've created a link to MY name and included it in the Favourites Folder as well as at the top of my browser window, just in case this happens to ME again, as it's frustrating knowing there might be an answer to a problem and not being able to get at it!
Cheers
Lynne

11-05-2002, 04:47 PM
Or use the Postings by Date at the top of the page.